[Albion] Marseille

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Next challenge accomplished…

IMG_5452.jpeg

Sep 8, 2023
Any bars you'd recommend? 🙂
I’ve not personally been in a patron yet but if you go into the main Port area where the inlet is, on the southern side there are about 3 or 4 bars on that street where English is the main language you’ll here tonight. I’m going to stop into one for a drink soon but more exploring to be done now.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Three more have just taken off from Stansted and are route to Nimes, then the train down to Marseille
Shame I didn't know you were on the flight, where were you seated? You weren't in row 25 by any chance?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I've no problem with the hearty breakfast but a pint of lager at 7 in the morning? Uugghhhh. Not for me Clive.

But the likelihood is that the person consuming the early morning pint at Gatwick would have been up for hours before hand - so probably no different to having a lunchtime pint - that’s how always justify to myself when going on holiday early in the morning 🤣

Nicks

But the likelihood is that the person consuming the early morning pint at Gatwick would have been up for hours before hand - so probably no different to having a lunchtime pint - that’s how always justify to myself when going on holiday early in the morning 🤣
Likewise tomorrow morning at Bristol airport at about 5.30am as I'm up and out of the house at 3.00am to get up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports