Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Manchester to Paris on Wednesday with the wife then Im getting the 12.38 TGV to Marseille on thursday, overnight in a dorm and the 06.13 TGV back to Paris. Cant

I’m doing a similar journey via Paris/TGV but on the 09:10 train. Have you checked you have enough time to collect your tickets in Marseille?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If anyone fancies watching our opposition for Thursday they are about to be shown on TNT1.

And they take the lead inside a minute.

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
91st minute now. Will be no wins in five for OM. A lot of teams seriously out of form in this ‘group of death’

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
After losing 6-1 to Aston Villa, we are likely to be thrashed once again by Marseille.
The players will be shattered after the lengthy trip, our strongest back-line (apart from Webster) performed awfully today.
I'm bracing myself for a massive loss on Thursday, despite Marseille's recent form being atrocious, mind AEK Athens had similar form and beat us 3-2.

Brighton1959

Oct 26, 2021
I’m travelling to Marseilles next week and don’t expect to be shattered after a two hour flight so don’t expect our players to be! Let’s hope De Zerbi is right when he said we will see a different Brighton on Thursday. UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here