Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Wondering if anyone can get in contact with the ultras, they took a load of pictures of me and my mates in a bar on Wednesday on the back of a moped and I’ve thought they’d be really good for my Instagram.
Quite comedically a mate of mine asked on Twitter if they could provide it, and one of the ultras sent one over 😂

IMG_7380.png

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
As a complete aside, am I the only one who thought that the beer sold inside the stadium was extremely weak? Maybe it was because I enjoyed a few stronger French beers in the city beforehand.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Finally seen the VAR penalty incident in the first half of the game. How on earth wasn't that given?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
The allegation was that JPVH shoved one of their players? Ive not seen it back, so cant comment
Yeah, it's not a shove hahaha. Marseille player is blocking JPVH from making the header who has very little contact with the defender. Never a push.

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Was there a programme on sale? I was in the ground from quite early but didn't see anything.

Thanks.
I didn't see one, but as we were taken straight to the undergound car park pre match I'm not sure where I might have had the opportunity.

£17 plus postage on ebay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here