Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
As club never been involved in European football before, it’s a real eye opener to see the effort and finances of fans to get to games in Europe.
This may not be a one off, so get saving!!
Makes you wonder how the scousers and Mancs have done it year on year.
They must sell their kids

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As club never been involved in European football before, it’s a real eye opener to see the effort and finances of fans to get to games in Europe.
This may not be a one off, so get saving!!
Makes you wonder how the scousers and Mancs have done it year on year.
They must sell their kids
And grannies

Sep 8, 2023
Marseille must not want my money because I've tried 4 different cards, and no luck on any of them. I'm not hopeful about getting an away ticket so I've been trying to secure a home one, but what a bitch this is

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
We all paid extra 68 quid to get earlier flight as was tight picking up tiks 3 hrs b4 game ,wish club had said this bit earlier

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The pre-registration blurb suggested you needed to pre-register to be able to purchase (I thought), but it looks like anyone with the points will be able to purchase. Does anyone know if this is the case? I’m not sure how they could have limited it to those who had pre-registered, so perhaps that’s why.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
The pre-registration blurb suggested you needed to pre-register to be able to purchase (I thought), but it looks like anyone with the points will be able to purchase. Does anyone know if this is the case? I’m not sure how they could have limited it to those who had pre-registered, so perhaps that’s
I read it as anyone who'd registered rather than just anyone. They presumably took an allocation based on the numbers registering, factored for those that will not go.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
The pre-registration blurb suggested you needed to pre-register to be able to purchase (I thought), but it looks like anyone with the points will be able to purchase. Does anyone know if this is the case? I’m not sure how they could have limited it to those who had pre-registered, so perhaps that’s why.
“Tickets will only be available to season ticket holders, 1901 Club members and MyAlbion+ members who have pre-registered for this away match. Fans in the first two windows are guaranteed tickets, though the sales windows below have been structured to give the highest point holders a wider choice of seating”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here