Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Following a request from the Club, Olympique de Marseille will make alcohol available to BHAFC supporters at the stadium."
I think we've essentially copy and pasted our whole announcement from Spurs...

...which also says:

"Following a request from the Club, Olympique de Marseille will make alcohol available to visiting supporters at the stadium."

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
2pm Friday 274 points.

Friday people are guaranteed tickets. Would be good to gauge point levels buy seeing lowest for that category ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How can they justify fining someone for visiting the old port?!
I suspect it's because if a number of Albion fans visit the area, they perceive there to be a high chance of public disorder, and they'd rather not have to deal with that.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Friday 9am for me, but I can only make Ajax and AEK so one more into the pot for those not in tier 1. Good luck people!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Friday at 2.00 for me. Looks like I made the right choice getting a hotel in La Juliette after reading the Spurs guidance.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
2pm Friday 274 points.

Friday people are guaranteed tickets. Would be good to gauge point levels buy seeing lowest for that category ?
It says 230 plus, so the lowest is 230 unless I have misunderstood?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Me and my lad 2pm Friday - wayhey. Just need to deal with the school now. Going to be fun by the third away match....... I think they may twig, but what the hell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here