Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille tickets at home

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Millions have just appeared, might be a big decider. Come on!

mars.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pretty much all gone now

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, 3 bagged. Apparently I click faster than a normal human being though? 🤷‍♀️

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A whole row was available in N2A which was bizarre

Edit 2 entire rows in N2B as well. Maybe a lack of uptake from season ticket holders with it being term time

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Absolutely buzzing for this game. Probably the next game I will make live, my last Europa experience was the Athens game...*shudder*.

Fair chance the winner will top the group.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Whole stack in E3F. These are the seats that STH's were kicked out of to give to Marseille.
EDIT
I'm very close to these and as yet no opposition fans have sat there despite friends of mine being evicted and split up.

Last edited:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
A whole row was available in N2A which was bizarre

Edit 2 entire rows in N2B as well. Maybe a lack of uptake from season ticket holders with it being term time
They're near me, and there's always a rag-tag assortment of people in those seats, and frequently several empty. I presume they're not STH seats, but that's odd as I don't remember them being available when I chose my ST for the season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Whole stack in E3F. These are the seats that STH's were kicked out of to give to Marseille.
EDIT
I'm very close to these and as yet no opposition fans have sat there despite friends of mine being evicted and split up.
Surely they were held for UEFA spongers, freeloaders and a hangers-on, not away fans ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here