MV5BMTM1OTk1ODIwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTA0MTIwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Joe_Exotic_(Santa_Rose_County_Jail).png

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Kind of feel a lot of people are cheating by having someone of the contrasting gender for ‘murder’, compared to their ‘marry’ and ‘shag’.

Surely the whole point of the game is that murder should be a little bit of a dilemma, being close enough to someone you might conceivably even have as marry or shag to make choosing not straightforward. Otherwise what’s the point?

Anyway, my year is blessed with riches. Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Mira Sorovino, Laura Dern, Lisa Bonet…

Marry is a no-brainer. Kylie Minogue, I do.

Shag is harder. See list above for a start. I also feel I should show some loyalty to Pamela Anderson - not only were we born in the same year, it was actually the same hospital, and we grew up in tiny towns barely a few miles apart: she in Ladysmith, me in Lantzville. But on balance, I’ll go for a Sussex girl: Tara Fitzgerald.

Murder. Sorry Julia Roberts, fine actress and all that, but not for me.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Kind of feel a lot of people are cheating by having someone of the contrasting gender for ‘murder’, compared to their ‘marry’ and ‘shag’.
okay, okay...if we're being picky and have to have 3 of the same gender....my final one (instead of Robbie Williams) would be....

victoria-beckham-paris-fashion-week.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here