Votes: 27 12.4%

Votes: 3 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

• I prefer to use dance (post video please)

• Total voters

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
10/10 from me

A fantastic summer. One of the best ever.

Proper summer weather, and the best set of transfers I can remember.

Ten years ago, we were relying on free transfers like Colin Hawkins from Coventry and Kevin McLeod from Colchester.

Thanks to Tony Bloom, Chris Hughton. and the recruitment team since David Burke's departure, we've come so far.

I'm really excited about this season.

Top 10 finish :bigwave:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Looks ok but impossible to mark until seen them play. We've had so many players that on paper look class.

We have done well identifying every single area that needed more quality though.

I still think we maybe in shits creek a bit with our strikers but hope to be proved wrong.

Most happy with the defence. Pretty sure both the full backs will step up.

The rest could go either way.

if pushed would give it an 8 which depending if they step up could go to a 10 or a 2

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Looks like we will not be as defensive as last season when playing away which can only be a good thing , as the experiment failed miserably , i understand the thinking behind CHs tactics away from home but we simply play better when we're attacking so if i were Propper i'd be looking over my shoulder for a start , the stats show we were rubbish playing away and excellent playing at home , CH has now the players to be a little more adventurous going forward . The Bissouma signing looks to be a excellent signing from the limited footage thus far he just wants to win the ball and go forward , i'm sure he does know how to pass backwards and sidewards but it's great to see a player like that and i think he will quickly become a fans favourite if given the chance , it's a bit of a shame to see Baldock depart and personally i hope Hemed stays but we have to ruthless in the sentiment department . 8/10 from me , would of been 9 if PB wore his lovely Mustar'd cashmere sweater at the fans forum .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Looks ok but impossible to mark until seen them play. We've had so many players that on paper look class.

We have done well identifying every single area that needed more quality though.

I still think we maybe in shits creek a bit with our strikers but hope to be proved wrong.

Most happy with the defence. Pretty sure both the full backs will step up.

The rest could go either way.

if pushed would give it an 8 which depending if they step up could go to a 10 or a 2

This, + the majority of PL teams have also strengthened in theory so until we get some idea how its all looking to pan out it's a cautious 7 from me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here