Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mark Noble: We shouldn't be getting beat 3-0 by Brighton

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
None of these long time Premier League clubs should be getting beat by Brighton. How many seasons have we been listening to this shit from teams who seem to expect us to roll over for them. Leeds, Forest, Norwich, Villa, Wolves, Derby etc etc.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"What shape we play, what tactics we employ, that’s almost immaterial. "
Wow, he's like a football oracle.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Player for player I think he is largely right.
Anyone who thinks football is simply about player for player (and I don't include you in this) clearly knows **** all about football.

el punal

Sorry Mr. Noble but that is hypocritical, arrogant f***ing bullshit. So, in your view, your wonderful team shouldn't lose to another Premier League team, Brighton, 3-0. A team that is equal in status to you, you know as in the same division. Oh sorry, Brighton have just been promoted from the Championship on merit therefore we're underlings. Tell me which team would be acceptable to lose 3-0 to - Barcelona, Man.City, Spurs (!)?

The fact of the matter is your team were crap, Brighton and Hove Albion took you to the cleaners, and probably if any other team were your opponents the same thing would have happened. Please don't belittle yourself, or our club, on the merits of who should or should not give West Ham a tonking. We did and we played bloody well to achieve that result, at least give us that respect.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can answer it for you if you like - "Because West Ham is a MASSIVE club and the fans deserve it". Bob's yer uncle.
"So you're saying that being massive should equal goals without any effort from the players, and that fans of other teams don't deserve to win?"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apparently had they scored with an early chance everything would have been different. Had they not had so much of the ball, also, we wouldn't have scored the early brakeaway goal.

My goodness, they were sooooo UNLUCKY!

Which makes you wonder why they needed a geezer zone air clearing session and male bondage session today.

The moral of this story for me is that thick footballers should get on with their job, leave metaphysics to the metaphysicists, do the soul searching while down the boozer (or in the gym - select on basis of how oldskool you are) and, otherwise, shut the **** up :shrug:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They're about to beat Spurs in the cup, so not THAT bad

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I just love the fact that when we win this season it is only because the other team put in a rubbish performance! Happy to keep being written off and keep proving the doubters wrong!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He is right, a team with their resources shouldn't be losing 3-0 at home to Brighton.

It's funny though, isn't it ? :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not little old Brighton...Come on Spurs, kick em whilst there Down!

No, we needed a brief wind of confidence for when they visit Palace.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If you made a composite team from us and West Ham I'd have Ryan, Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Knockaert and Gross in my side. Noble is a twa*.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here