Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Hudson

albionite

May 20, 2009
Its not him, he is an ex Arsenal scout who hasnt renewed his ST.

Who you trying to kid BG we all know your contacts are just random people you meet.

If they really are mates of yours you should ask them why they keep giving you crap information.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Town fan here - this guy isn't worth getting excited about.

When we signed him our reactions were similar to yours. He looks good on paper, has plenty of experience at different levels and appears like a solid CB. Unfortunately, his pace has gone and he really doesn't command a defence like you'd expect a captain (as he is at Town) to. As someone has mentioned above, our defence was one of the worst defences in the league last year and pre-season has shown no signs of improvement (shipped 9 goals to Grimsby, Rochdale and Barnsley collectively). Hudson has been an ever-present in that defence, so read into that what you will. Time after time, we look like a total shambles at the back.

From a Town perspective, it would seem a little concerning for us to sell one of our first-team centre-backs so close to the start of the season; but if we had replacements lined up then I doubt many of our fans would be opposed to him leaving. I'd certainly welcome fresh legs if his departure made room for them.

It's a 'no' from me then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here