Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Fish

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
He hasnt really been at the club, except for 1 training session. :)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He was, but he is injured, McGhee has told him to get back to us once he is for so we can take another look at him

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He has a knee prob... we should leave him at Charlton unless we want another Kitson on our hands... he is a quality player tho'...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
Month to month maybe the answer?

Yes, or pay as you play...

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
He's still got a year left on his contract at Charlton, I cant see him coming on a monthly or pay as you play basis, unless Charlton pay him up 12 months money.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Race said:
He's still got a year left on his contract at Charlton, I cant see him coming on a monthly or pay as you play basis, unless Charlton pay him up 12 months money.

The forget it...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I thought that he had been released by Charlton and was a free agent, am I totally wrong?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks a bit injury prone to me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Race said:

Why is a Kent paper so full of Charlton information? Are the pikies giving up on Scally's mob and transfering their allegiance to Charlton ?

I remember Charlton trying to insinuate themselves as a local team in the Brighton area when we were groundsharing with the Gills.

:angry:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Icy Gull said:
Why is a Kent paper so full of Charlton information? Are the pikies giving up on Scally's mob and transfering their allegiance to Charlton ?

I remember Charlton trying to insinuate themselves as a local team in the Brighton area when we were groundsharing with the Gills.

:angry:

Charlton are trying to get fans in that area.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Don't see the point in giving him a trial as its not as if he's an unknown foreigner.Unless there's major concerns about his injury problems we should sign him up.He has 60 international caps and has played almost his whole career in Serie A and the Premiership which show he is a quality player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here