Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why Gareth?...this isn't some cynical way of mailshotting us with Estate Agents bumph is it!!!

LOL

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
On an internet messageboard at 1pm!?!?! I think I can guess the winner of this poll :D

By the way, I'm in that obvious bracket at the moment. Going on the pull is quality, much more of a laugh than being married or in a long-term relationship. Too much commitment :drink:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave

Damn you !.

And for the last time I AM NOT AN ESTATE AGENT ! as stated by you in the REMF programme !. Do not tar me with that brush ( sorry Matt ).

Kugull

Aug 8, 2003
London
Wilts - how shallow. As my wife constantly nags me "Marriage is the best thing that's ever happened to you".

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As most know, newly remarried, a whole (hole) five weeks and counting.

Also, please note, if you think UK estate agents are scum wait till you have to deal with an American one, they're realy shit !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Married.

So good I did it twice

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I jest with Estate Agents. Having had the pleasure of working with estate agents for 9 years, some are great eggs, some are ar*eholes, some are very honest, some are dodgy, much like any other professions really.

I would say they do work very long hours and its only the office mananegrs and directors who earn the decent money.

Matt Gurr obviously comes in the " good egg " category.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Kugull said:
Wilts - how shallow. As my wife constantly nags me "Marriage is the best thing that's ever happened to you".

Perhaps I'll be a better man when married! I'd like to wait as long as possible to find that out though! ;)

Kugull

Aug 8, 2003
London
Wilts - take your time mate. I'm in 2nd innings which is much more about hard graft and playing yourself in...no rash shots outside off stump these days.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Yorkie said:
Married.

So good I did it twice

Isn't that still illegal ??

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Not at the same time :lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Gareth Glover said:
I jest with Estate Agents. Having had the pleasure of working with estate agents for 9 years, some are great eggs, some are ar*eholes,

Said one arse*ole nearly run me down in that silly Mishon Mackey smart car last night.

:angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here