Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Intentionally deleted. My apologies.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Does anyone really believe that Rashford writes his own letters and is capable of seriously debating a topic? He can barely string a couple of sentences together but at least he's been a catalyst for change I suppose so credit to him.
Thats a bit of a cheap shot really. Its irrelevant how much help MR has in his campaign to feed kids who may need it .Rashford is the inspirational young famous footballer who desire is to better kids lives, of course he will need help in achieving his aim.........who wouldnt? You would i bet. What he has achieved is a change of policy from the UK government through his desire to make something happen. That in its self deserves all the plaudits he has gained.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Mail on Sunday v Marcus Rashford: a sinister attack on a young black man

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...shford-a-sinister-attack-on-a-young-black-man

Great piece as per by Liew.

This attack on Rashford from the vile right was unfortunately always going to come. As I heard on a podcast yesterday, possibly from Liew himself, we the public and decent people of this country need to look out for him and defend this attack until they direct their bitterness towards something else.

Hopefully when they wake up and realise what a balls up Johnson has made of Covid and will make of the Brexit debacle, they’ll direct their venom towards one of their own.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
To me, Marcus is Brtiain's Dolly Parton. Always be true to your roots :thumbsup:

And I'm very proud to say, I share a lot of roots with Marcus. (Lewis should get the knighthood though);

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Oh dear - one of the Torys mates given the contract for the free kids meals - Chartwell (part of Compass Group) giving out food hampers valued less than £6 at ASDA, while billing the government £30 [emoji849]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh dear - one of the Torys mates given the contract for the free kids meals - Chartwell (part of Compass Group) giving out food hampers valued less than £6 at ASDA, while billing the government £30 [emoji849]

[tweet]1348646428084760576[/tweet]

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Where's the link, Mrs AR will be interested in this :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rashford now presenting kids sports educational programs on CBBC, if all Premier League players behaved like him it would be Utopia.

What a truly magnificent person he is

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1348726328930004993[/tweet]

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Rashford now presenting kids sports educational programs on CBBC, if all Premier League players behaved like him it would be Utopia.

What a truly magnificent person he is

What is WRONG with him?

Why isn’t he having lockdown sex parties with three prostitutes and a jar of crunchy peanut butter and driving home afterwards four times over the limit?

He’s letting football down, he’s letting his fellow professionals down, he’s letting Manchester United down but most of all he’s letting himself down.

Jimmy Grimble

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
[tweet]1348726328930004993[/tweet]

I think that Asda priced shopping list is a tad optimistic - and we don't know the exact quantities/weights, etc., but anybody charging thirty quid for that is taking the p1ss. OK, there is packaging and deliver t take into account - but even then thirty quid is still taking the p1ss!

Get stuck in there again Marcus - TBH food vouchers might be a better option; or cancel the contract and tell the procurement department to do a better job next time! (and no favours for mates (allegedly)).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports