Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

marcus painter!

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
i was thinking, i can't remember if he's missed a game this season, pretty sure he's played every game and played solid in almost every one!
a fine example of consistency from the little john terry look a like!
anyone know anyone else whos played/started in every single game in a season for the Albion?? (that is if i am correct in saying he's started every game) ???

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ever present and unsung hero this season, such an underrated player who will no doubt be overlooked by all the 'Team of the Season' polls despite being part of the tightest defence in this league.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Ever present and unsung hero this season, such an underrated player who will no doubt be overlooked by all the 'Team of the Season' polls despite being part of the tightest defence in this league.

What he said

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He came off on 73 minutes v woking at home.
Didn't play v woking away.
Came off after 84 minuntes v mk dons
Came off after 75 minutes v brentford.

He has played every minute of every other game this season so far.

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
he has been class for us this season and i think if he were to play center back for example everyone would be raving about him (not saying he should btw) its just that he is a left back . full backs dont get anywhere near the credit they deserve , think about it when was the last time a full back one world player of the year . full backs just dont get the talk they deserve .

as someone stated above he is our unsung hero this season , solid and consistent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here