Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marcos Painter

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I don't know how Portsmouth can still afford to pay good wages for players that have been on large salaries at other clubs. Even with all their signings, I think they'll be stuck in League Two for a few seasons.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would appear that we have signed Stephen Ward a left back from Wolves on a season loan so good luck to Marcus and thanks for what you did for us. Apparently he was recommended to Walsall by one of their scouts but he must like this part of the world.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
He would probably be one of the best players in League 2. Still very good League 1 player and if it was up to me, I'd still have him on our books as a squad Championship player.

I genuinely wish him well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He would probably be one of the best players in League 2. Still very good League 1 player and if it was up to me, I'd still have him on our books as a squad Championship player.

I genuinely wish him well.

And from me I agree, we could do a lot worse for squad cover. We must remember, however that promotion is the aim. So perhaps letting him go was best for him at least he can get fixed up with another club.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Pompey have had a right touch with that signing. He is close to being a reasonable championship player imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here