Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March's knee

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I hope its not as bad as suggested.

Van La Perre has done well so far, but to replace March, as a guy who was not in Wolves plans in the near future is a bit worrying.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I hope its not as bad as suggested.

Van La Perre has done well so far, but to replace March, as a guy who was not in Wolves plans in the near future is a bit worrying.

Who would you suggest?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who would you suggest?
The team really needs a winger who can set up a match winning goal, and then in the next game score a potential match winning goal.

If only someone of that ilk was available.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Transfer window and KLL back soon.

Not knocking La Perre, hope CH gets the best out of him, even though Wolves thought he was surplus to requirements at the moment.

Zamora wasn't wanted by Bristol rovers , should we never have signed him?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Transfer window and KLL back soon.

Not knocking La Perre, hope CH gets the best out of him, even though Wolves thought he was surplus to requirements at the moment.

I thought he was Wolves most dangerous player at The Amex last season. I dont rate Jackett as a manager so wouldnt be concerned about his rating of Van la Parre but all would be revealed in the price they wanted. If not in their plans he should be cheap.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
His name is van La Parra and he played 43 times for Wolves last season which suggests a falling out, which is what he has indicated. I think he's shwon a hell of a lot of promise in his first few appearances and will only get better. Happy with him covering March.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
. I think he's shown a hell of a lot of promise in his first few appearances and will only get better.

So we've never seen anyone who started great and went downhill?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If you think Van La Parra isn't capable of match winning moments, you weren't watching the Charlton or Derby matches.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wolves reject, send him back

Jul 7, 2003
Two goals in two games so far. That'll do for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here