March For England cancel Brighton event

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I've offered you all sorts of options to meet me somewhere where we won't get arrested , you keep offering to meet me in very busy public places , all the time thats the case, then I'll keep 'bottling' it.

:facepalm: Might i suggest behind the bikesheds after school.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Really, hes like a ****ing child... how many people has this idiot offered to 'meet'? Just since ive been on the board ffs....hes a clown...all mouth.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
When did you tell me ?? Show the quote or PM where you 'told' me, I'll look forward to you naming a place to meet then shall I?

Unlike your sad self, I dont keep links for several months from conversations on forums.....probably the saddest ****ing thing you have revealed about yourself.

If it makes you feel better denying that I told you I would be back in October, you go for it.....

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Unlike your sad self, I dont keep links for several months from conversations on forums.....probably the saddest ****ing thing you have revealed about yourself.

If it makes you feel better denying that I told you I would be back in October, you go for it.....
Course you did Dave, anyway a little tip for you , its a little bit of a giveaway that you keep telling me you'll be back in October , but keep stopping short of actually suggesting a meet, I'll look forward to a PM shall I ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
And yet again you reveal yourself to be all bluster and little substance .

Again, the bottle job speaks...check your pm

And as I know youre a sad lying ****, send me links to ALL the times and places...you have suggested meeting...you made one suggestion...in another ****ing town, knowing full well, I wouldnt be travelling to it.
See you on the 16th ****.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
However, yes, I shouted from the side of the road..its called LEGAL opposition.....you have a problem with that? Honestly..im not a brown person, so im not clear about whats wrong doing that in your ridiculous mind tbh

:facepalm: So the implication in your other posts that you were one of the masked violent cowards that made MfE / EDL stay away next year is a bit of misrepresentation then ? In reality you stood behind a police officer and shouted a few words - oh boy I bet those racists were quaking in their boots.

I note that despite all your hyperbole and swearing at Bushy you still haven't named a place :lol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
:facepalm: So the implication in your other posts that you were one of the masked violent cowards that made MfE / EDL stay away next year is a bit of misrepresentation then ? In reality you stood behind a police officer and shouted a few words - oh boy I bet those racists were quaking in their boots.

I note that despite all your hyperbole and swearing at Bushy you still haven't named a place :lol:

Ive never implied I was......not at all....
and Bushy has the details for the 16th.

So, you condemn the violence from the anti racists, and condemn me for not being a violent ****wit? haha...Brilliant.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Fine, when you're next over, let me know somewhere out of the way to meet, and I'll do just that.

I really don't understand why you two don't ignore each other. You both secretly love it it don't you? Come on admit it.

Bores the crap out of everyone else.

What can't we just have a thread entitled rolling left vs right slanging match and have done with it. Same old rubbish every time. My bingo card was full house by half way down page 2.

Islamophobia
"Freedom of Speech"
Leftie
Soapdodger
"Proud of their country"
Treehugggers
Green Bashing
"Real World"
Knuckledraggers.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ive never implied I was......not at all....
and Bushy has the details for the 16th.

So, you condemn the violence from the anti racists, and condemn me for not being a violent ****wit? haha...Brilliant.

I've condemned you for the implication you've made that you were somehow more closely involved with the left wing violence not for not being violent.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
No 'righties'....aka violent racist ****wits until 'maybe' (I actually doubt it) 2016....if they come, then you will see violent righties and violent lefties....
No violent 'righties' means no 'violent lefties'....its pretty simple stuff.

I can't work out if you are insinuating that I didn't get it or are happy that I did get it. I got it. You're right.

Having said that some of the anti-fascists are as up for a ruck as the EDL lot. I think they should be dumped on a desert island and left to battle it out 'Battle Royale" style (it's a Japanese film for the patriots out there - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Royale, try it you'd probably like it.)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I've condemned you for the implication you've made that you were somehow more closely involved with the left wing violence not for not being violent.

Ive really no idea why you thought that. Maybe you took for granted the bullshit from other people here. I said I opposed the march...Its a legal activity.
Would love to see where I implied being closely involved with left wing violence.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports