Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England 2014

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oh Christ. The Tinfoil Hat Cavalry has arrived.

Shut it you religious nut and go back to Church. We're sick of all your born again christian crap. Do it somewhere else!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think you've got the wrong person there, matey.

I think not, now jog on in your Jesus creepers and take your homophobia with you too. I'm not interested in anymore crap about Christ okay!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think not, now jog on in your Jesus creepers and take your homophobia with you too. I'm not interested in anymore crap about Christ okay!

I'm homophobic as well as being a born-again Christian? That's come as a bit of a surprise but I'll take your word for it. I've no reason to doubt it, after all.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm homophobic as well as being a born-again Christian? That's come as a bit of a surprise but I'll take your word for it. I've no reason to doubt it, after all. Amen

Sorry Buzz but your casual preaching and practising doesn't hide it's self away too well. Why not take the not so serious route and try some sex?
I think evangelical is the name I'm looking for?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
The_Young_Ones_Motivational_by_Digi_TamerRex.jpg

Good to see you're still trying to bully people off the board

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
There's a door on the far left of this picture next to the British heart foundation. Above the door has a blue plaque. Bonus point to anyone who knows who the blue plaque is for?
Ps inside is actually a studio flat, a very nice one indeed.Well worth the rent. Western rd if anyones interested.

28r2nuo.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I've come fresh to this thread and haven't read all eleven pages but can I just say that I think it's too early for Solly. What on earthhas gone on in between?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There's a door on the far left of this picture next to the British heart foundation. Above the door has a blue plaque. Bonus point to anyone who knows who the blue plaque is for?
Ps inside is actually a studio flat, a very nice one indeed.Well worth the rent. Western rd if anyones interested.

28r2nuo.jpg

Admiral Codrington

Captain of one of the ships at Trafalgar and other stuff

Top bloke.Drank at the Railway Bell before being barred.

What do i win?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Admiral Codrington

Captain of one of the ships at Trafalgar and other stuff

Top bloke.Drank at the Railway Bell before being barred.

What do i win?

A night out in Newhaven with the man himself. (travel wont be supplied)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here