Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] March been let off the leash..........

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Solly was on fire in this position today, not surprising to me because he needs his creative nature to attack and not keep thinking about defending.

I hope we see this against the lower sides.

Like to speculate in one way or another???

Games and opponents like this show where players are. Loud and clear, Solly is a talent (but we know that don't we?), just needs to do it more consistently. New system helped him no ends.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Funny how different we see it. Thought he was very poor in first half and better in 2nd. Thought with no other natural winger it was crying out for him to get wide and not stay in central midfield

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
what could he do against a lesser side ?.
Disappear out of the game? :shrug:

Was very good today but it'll be a while before I'm expecting that level of performance week in week out.

Over schelotto? Really?? No didnt think so.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Schelotto was the best I have seen him so far this season. That position really suits him. But he is not as naturally gifted as March. I still think Bruno (or even Resenior) would have played that position better than Schelotto,

D

Deleted member 2719

Disappear out of the game? :shrug:

Was very good today but it'll be a while before I'm expecting that level of performance week in week out.

Chris needs to release the beast and then i am sure you will be seeing it again and again.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I love Bruno but he would not have got into half of those positions as he does not have the pace and while he is skillful and works well with AK building up the play it is generally so slow that all the opposition are back defending by the time a cross comes in. To me schelloto would be first choice now and i say that with a very heavy heart.

D

Deleted member 2719

Funny how different we see it. Thought he was very poor in first half and better in 2nd. Thought with no other natural winger it was crying out for him to get wide and not stay in central midfield

I had my nose pressed against my PC screen so i don't think i missed too much!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
He is definitely better on the right, just seems to lose a bit of focus when it comes to an assist or having a decent shot. Jury still out for me, more game time required

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I love Bruno but he would not have got into half of those positions as he does not have the pace and while he is skillful and works well with AK building up the play it is generally so slow that all the opposition are back defending by the time a cross comes in. To me schelloto would be first choice now and i say that with a very heavy heart.

100% this.

As for Solly, definitely much better today after some dire performances this season, but wouldn’t go as far as ‘on fire’ or ‘fantastic’.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here