Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
According to this IG story he is on IG3176 MAD-LHR leaving 13:30 local time arriving 14:55 at terminal 5, anyone near LHR who can go meet the plane??? :)

And crosses the terminal to flight to Belgium where he is going out on loan to our team over there.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Ooh ooh Mr Peevly.

2268670B-2387-415F-9B8A-406374CC55AB.png

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Landfall…

I’m not able to do a gate check but I do have permission to lurk behind the control checking out the incoming passengers.

A89143DE-3BE0-4600-8039-CA4A767FD5D0.jpeg

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
_20210830_141758.JPG

Almost here

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Landfall…

I’m not able to do a gate check but I do have permission to lurk behind the control checking out the incoming passengers.

View attachment 139962

Jesus. Don't let him look out the window at Gosport....he'll ask to turn around! :whistle:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

You're all chasing the wrong aircraft.

He's not flying on the Madrid Heathrow flight

He's been in Barcelona, it's pissing with rain today in Barcelona and there is zero rain in Madrid. His agents instagram picture of them leaving airport, shows it's pissing down outside.

Almost certainly he'll be on the Veuling/BA flight from Barcelona to Gatwick.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
What ever flight he is on unless he's had his medical in Spain I can't see it being announced today? I imagine there's photo's and videos to be done as well?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Marc Cucurella

fbbdf2fad0af9507bbcb826fdd4b89f1.png

“Ladies, Gentlemen and those who prefer a different title, this is your Captain speaking”

“We are just making our final approach to London Heathrow airport, it’s a humid 18 degrees out there but fortunately, no sign of rain”

“We have a superstar footballer aboard flight 3176 today so I’d like you all to stand and applaud Senior Cucurella after touch down and once the seatbelt alert lights deactivate”

“I’m sure you’ll agree with me that he’ll be smashing the Premier League with the Albion. If you don’t and you’re Palace, you are free to depart the flight now”

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You're all chasing the wrong aircraft.

He's not flying on the Madrid Heathrow flight

He's been in Barcelona, it's pissing with rain today in Barcelona and there is zero rain in Madrid. His agents instagram picture of them leaving airport, shows it's pissing down outside.

Almost certainly he'll be on the Veuling/BA flight from Barcelona to Gatwick.

The agent shared another video from this chap's story: https://instagram.com/a.dominguez18 which clearly shows the flight details.

I think people are putting two and two together as a result.

It's quite possible that these are both reps of our man, but are flying in from different places and meeting up in Brighton.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
:)

I’m actually working for Border Force at Heathrow TN5 right now.

It’s a bit busy but I shall see if I can sneak off and check the flight disembarking. I probably won’t be able to, as the Iberia flights tend to get parked as far away as you can get, meaning I’d have to leave my station for half an hour to get there and back.

If I can’t get to the flight I shall see if I can see his magnificent barnet passing through the control.

Have you got your camera/phone on you?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Getting close. Nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here