[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If it is scheduled from Madrid there is only one flight into Gatwick..... Air Europa flight UX1015 that is due to land at 16:25 (not our lunchtime)

my money would be on the Iberia/British Airways flight into Heathrow that is our lunchtime and hairbear will be sitting in business on the flag carrier.

flight.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If it is scheduled from Madrid there is only one flight into Gatwick..... Air Europa flight UX1015 that is due to land at 16:25 (not our lunchtime)

my money would be on the Iberia/British Airways flight into Heathrow that is our lunchtime and hairbear will be sitting in business on the flag carrier.

View attachment 139948

I love that he already has a nickname :)

hairbear.JPG

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
These are the moments that make NSC a joyous place to be a part of. Who doesn't love a good old plane tracking with an imminent singing?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Think the club made it's mind up after Saturday's performance. We have to have speed on the flanks and if we don't have Lamptey then we need it on the other side. Great news! May also allow march to play further forward where I think he's stronger. Cuccurella and March overlapping and underlapping....... Wingtastic!

I agree with the first part of your post, but unfortunately Sollys stats don't back up him taking up an attacking slot as a first choice. 4 goals and 8 assists in 113 Premier League appearances is not great.

It's no surprise that most of the rumours this summer have been about players who play in his current positions.

He is versatile and can cover a number of positions, which makes him a great option from the bench.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Brilliant. Need Cucu. Looking positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Surely he can fly in anytime today, crash out at an hotel for the night, medical and sign tomorrow. What's the rush today?

Avoiding the inevitable gazumping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Surely he can fly in anytime today, crash out at an hotel for the night, medical and sign tomorrow. What's the rush today?

Be just our luck, he gets pulled for a random covid check at the airport, tests positive and is forced into 10 days isolation at a government hotel!!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

That is what's happening...

The Athletic understands that the Premier League side have matched the £15 million release clause in Cucurella's contract.
The 23-year-old is flying to England later today to finalise the formalities. An announcement is likely tomorrow, on the final day of the transfer window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports