Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Funny that Cornet was actually interviewed with his agent in London, and agreed to join Burnley without actually ever going to the town.
Could be a bit of a shock…

Especially if he was in the stadium today as the players took the knee, and the racist Burnley fans all booed

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Funny that Cornet was actually interviewed with his agent in London, and agreed to join Burnley without actually ever going to the town.

He doesn't have to live in Burnley - and he probably won't. There are some lovely places a short car-commute away from Burnley, ideal for wealthy young men with a nice car.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Dyche in voice of a Dalek: "We'll meet you in London Maxwell, to make it easier for you"......

[He's exactly what I need, so he must not be allowed anywhere near Burnley pre signing]

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He doesn't have to live in Burnley - and he probably won't. There are some lovely places a short car-commute away from Burnley, ideal for wealthy young men with a nice car.

Guessing its a bit easier to spot footballers driving in Burnley than it would be in London or even Brighton.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Barnes lives in Cheshire, although he needs a chauffeur at present. The rural area around Burnley is stunning.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
we appear to have a problem at the minute finding the ways to push a deal over the line.... The way things are going we will probably sell Bissouma on Tuesday night and then hear the classic words "its been tough, a challenging window, but we are delighted with what we have got"

Or maybe sell Bissouma to raise funds for Nunez & this lad ?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Not in the Getafe squad again

Alleged injury niggles. We already knew he wasn’t playing until after the window slams shut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I am not worried about Norwich hijacking this one. Cucu would have to be cuckoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here