Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I know it's probably a lot of work, but can the Mods 'clean' these player specific threads of non-player relevant stuff and contributors?

Nobody wants to have to scroll back page after page to find any news relating to the player in question.

Thanks

It may not be a mod thing. It may be a [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] thing. Pretty please

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Would be really nice to get this deal done, think a good quality left back would add a huge amount of depth to the squad.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Would be really nice to get this deal done, think a good quality left back would add a huge amount of depth to the squad.

Yes, particularly as it will free up other players in other areas (as we don't need to 'cover' the position).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Here's the source for the Cucurella news - from Sport.Es transfer blog from last night. Pic is the poor Google translation but i think we get the drift. Michel is the Getafe manager.
https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/mercado-fichajes/mercado-fichajes-futbol-directo-11938381

cucurella.png

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So if he wants to come to us, and we're willing to pay €18M (about £15M isn't that?) that'd be a done deal then?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So if he wants to come to us, and we're willing to pay €18M (about £15M isn't that?) that'd be a done deal then?

Are you a new Brighton fan, NOTHING is quite that simple here? :lolol:

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I find it hard to believe that the transfer fee would be an issue for someone with his pedigree who would have a decent resale value, and is on the verge of breaking into the senior international side. Could wages be the problem?

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
I'd be very happy if he signs for us.
Given a choice of all the players we've been linked with this summer, this is the one I'd most like to see happen.
Centre back and the elusive forward would also be welcome.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Surely it's just a case of stumping up the £15m, then sending Bruno over to sweet talk him?

Dunk&Disorderly

Mar 29, 2019
Brighton
I still think this will happen - his wife has just given birth so I suspect they wanted to stay in Spain for that and will move nearer the end of the window.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I still think this will happen - his wife has just given birth so I suspect they wanted to stay in Spain for that and will move nearer the end of the window.

It's a big ask to uproot your family and move to England. We need to get Bruno over to Getafe to persuade him to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here