Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I just hope Chelsea know that as soon as Barca come calling he’ll be doing the same to them!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
How did this guy pass the no dick head policy?

Imagine just turning up at Cobham for a medical without permission from your employers. Disgraceful
Imagine believing everything you read on social media.

(I'm not saying it is it isn't true, just odd how so many people think they know exactly what's going on!)

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
He put in a transfer request. No one, least of all Marc Cucurella, have said what his motivation was for putting it in. Could have been to let the club know he was willing to go, that he quite liked the idea of going, that he was desperate to go, that he thought a deal was being done and as a thank you to the club (for taking a chance on him, and for letting him go so early in his contract) he was willing to forego any loyalty payments, it could be that he thought foregoing loyalty payments may make negotiations easier.

There are easier ways - such as simply telling the club he would forego any loyalty payments!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
A prediction …

In 50 years time, Marc Cucurella has a child on his knee who asks grandad about when he was a footballer .

“Well, my happiest times were when I lived on the beautiful English south coast, and played for a fantastic club called Brighton. I was the main player, the fans loved me, life was perfect. I left too soon”.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
who?

where's the tweet?

543c12664c0178e521d6533e2478372f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A prediction …

In 50 years time, Marc Cucurella has a child on his knee who asks grandad about when he was a footballer .

“Well, my happiest times were when I lived in on the beautiful English coast, and played for a fantastic club called Brighton. I was the main player, the fans loved me, life was perfect. I left too soon”.

Is it just me but....I always thought Cucu is a bit of a headless chicken, enthusiastic and all that, but when it comes to meaningful goal creating passes, delivered on a regular basis, he's no David Beckham. :shrug:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh balls, there’s me trying to lighten the mood, and some other comic genius got there first.

Story of my life.

:lolol:

(That was a brilliant night, though. Just soooo funny. A pity because it turns out PO is a really smart and interesting bloke. And what a backstory! "Odemwingie was born in Tashkent, Uzbek SSR, Soviet Union to a Nigerian father (Peter Odemwingie Sr.) and a Russian mother (Raisa), both of whom were medical students. He moved with his family to Nigeria when he was two years old before completing his secondary education in Russia. Whilst living in Russia he played in the youth teams at KAMAZ and CSKA Moscow. At the age of 17 he moved back to Nigeria")

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Is it just me but....I always thought Cucu is a bit of a headless chicken, enthusiastic and all that, but when it comes to meaningful goal creating passes, delivered on a regular basis, he's no David Beckham. :shrug:

Aye lad, aye... if he was bald and called Mark Cooper, we’d all be unanimous - he’s absolutely shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here