Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is it totally out of reasoning that City have offered another bid?!!:moo:

I don’t think they’d get a response to be honest. It’s gone full ‘The Boy Who Cried Wolf’.

Even if they offered £60m, you can’t blame anyone at our club for thinking ‘these c***s are full of ****ing shite’ and ignoring it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Twitter is mad isn’t it? It’s a madhouse. Without Twitter there’d be none of this nonsense.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Indeed. As far as the Cucu deal is done it may be, but it seems contingent on a deal for Colwill.

Tony might be basically vaporising the buyback - "remove it or both deals fail".

That’s what I’m imagining as well. Doesn’t seem like one who likes to compromise Tony, and may be calculating who has more to lose if the deal falls through…

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Indeed. As far as the Cucu deal is done it may be, but it seems contingent on a deal for Colwill.

Tony might be basically vaporising the buyback - "remove it or both deals fail".
Indeed indeed! Now try explaining it to #Seagullinexile - good luck! £52.5M for Cucurella I can stomach - but not some sort of deal that is effectively '£52M made up of £30M plus Colwill' (with a buy back clause)!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Best stick with the Janet and John books for a while then. Keep at it though - the results will be worth it. All the best. :)

Awwww. Getting a ickle bit upset are we? Resorting to play ground insults!

It’s hilarious watching you melt down over a little ‘hehe’ on my post!

Comedy gold :lolol:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Cucurella's agent has liked Fabrizio's tweet that the Cucurella deal to Chelsea is done btw

@aleixpique on twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Anyone care to bring this up tomorrow evening, after telling us your length of service, work career, marital status, seat and row no. with your favourite pie of course?

Totally forgot about the FF tomorrow - the stars are aligned !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
I don’t think they’d get a response to be honest. It’s gone full ‘The Boy Who Cried Wolf’.

Even if they offered £60m, you can’t blame anyone at our club for thinking ‘these c***s are full of ****ing shite’ and ignoring it.

Show me the business man who would turn down an extra 7.5m or the chance to get 2 sides into a bidding war

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Marc Cucurella *SINGS on a five-year contract*

Cucurella's agent has liked Fabrizio's tweet that the Cucurella deal to Chelsea is done btw

@aleixpique on twitter

Well, he did provide the can’t with all the info, just shot his beans to Romano before the i’s were dotted and the t’s were crossed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here