Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
BBC, Talk Sport, Argus have all joined Naylor now in reporting that deal isn’t done.

Edit - And so have Brighton themselves !! Extraordinary

BBC now:

“Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Spain international full-back Marc Cucurella from Brighton.”

This reads ‘deal done’ to me.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
43118649-6F15-4D36-9C27-17C7B8DA17E0.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gotta love the club.

Says nothing as usual.
Pops out to stick 2 fingers up at trolls the world over.
Then ducks back down again.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think this is just the club having a very public dig at Romano because of the way he’s acted over this deal……it’ll still happen, it’s just not done yet and he’s blabbed too early for their liking because Cucu’s agent has tipped him off.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Feels like most likely Bloom is playing hardball on Colwill. Deal on Cucu agreed subject to that, agent has jumped the gun and Bloom issuing that statement to ensure he doesn’t lose negotiating leverage.

But of course I’m only guessing.

(Along with everyone else)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I just hope it,s because Tony is demanding Cucurobber pays back the 100,000.00 pounds he has been paid to sit on his arse in Spain for the last two weeks.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Feels like most likely Bloom is playing hardball on Colwill. Deal on Cucu agreed subject to that, agent has jumped the gun and Bloom issuing that statement to ensure he doesn’t lose negotiating leverage.

But of course I’m only guessing.

(Along with everyone else)

I reckon you’re right with this

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
... and BBC. And Sky Sports.

Something quite odd about all of this. Wonder if the Cucurellian agents misunderstood something?

You’d have to assume his agents are the ones feeding all this information as it’s continued from City to Chelsea.

Whoever it is, I don’t think they’ve misunderstood anything at all. There seems to have been a clear policy to force the deal through from the start, even if it means driving a wedge between Cucurella, the club and Albion fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here