Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sinclair “Not surprised Brighton haven’t matched his ambition and sold (incited cheaply)Bissouma to spurs”

how’s this man in work?

Jordan certainly won that argument, hands down. Every single round. Sinclair is obviously a berk. Brighton have no ambition? Just what does he think aiming for the top ten and staying there is if not ambition?
Cucurella has not come well out of this; 'just want to move to join up with Pep at City' seemed quite believable - but - oh, no, sorry, Chelsea are willing to pay more ............... cue: 'I only ever wanted to join up with Tuchel at Chelsea'. TBH, I've disliked Chelsea for a lot longer than I've disliked City - I really wish the silly sods had just had the sense to cough up the extra 10 or 12 million. I think Cucu could have gone with all our bessing then.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
£52.5m according to Sky Sports.

Tony Bloom :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I read in this long thread that:
- he won’t go for as much as White, due to the English player premium :facepalm:
- the written transfer request will lower the price :facepalm:
- it’ll be £30m plus Colwill :facepalm:
- the move is all do with Cucu’s passion for Barca legend Guardiola, La Masia, Catalonia :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yeah thanks Marc, good luck.

Now show me the Bluemoon reaction.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Citeh will think very hard indeed about making public another, quite frankly, idiotic, embarrassing low-ball bid. Why on earth did they go toe-to-toe with Tony with no money in their wallet.

They’ve come out of this very badly indeed.

Pathetic tactics. Their sportswashing owner has lakes of cash, just cough up. Cucu would’ve given then a fine LWB for the next few seasons.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Jordan certainly won that argument, hands down. Every single round. Sinclair is obviously a berk. Brighton have no ambition? Just what does he think aiming for the top ten and staying there is if not ambition?
Cucurella has not come well out of this; 'just want to move to join up with Pep at City' seemed quite believable - but - oh, no, sorry, Chelsea are willing to pay more ............... cue: 'I only ever wanted to join up with Tuchel at Chelsea'. TBH, I've disliked Chelsea for a lot longer than I've disliked City - I really wish the silly sods had just had the sense to cough up the extra 10 or 12 million. I think Cucu could have gone with all our bessing then.

Sinclair thinks he’s a know it all and isn’t
Jordan thinks he’s a know it all and is

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hope he can pass his medical with his calf strain !

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
[tweet]1554909863255445504[/tweet]

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Boo hoo, he's gone. Mercenary, money grabbing, spanish gizard.:tantrum:

Here's a great big sack of money to sweeten the deal???

KA-CHING!!!:drool:

Thanks Marc for a really good season, enjoy the champions league:wave:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought nobody could replace El Greyhoundo when it came to proving good old-fashioned fun at t'football.
Cucu soon put an end to that.

I find it almost impossible to think we'll have another player along (or have one already) who'll make me laugh and smile like times last season.

But I have no doubt it'll happen eventually.

Bon voyage Marc - happy footballing in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here