Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I know others of you have offered 25 and 50 quid but I’ve offered the club a fiver. As he’s such a Hastings/Manila fan and was ‘here’ last year plus his mate Philip Keirans lives round the corner I’m certain he’ll come do mine. The club have no say if the player wants to go after all especially given the ‘massive’ size of my lawn :moo:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Leicester do seem to be ‘watching their pennies’ this window. I can see a few problems ahead there.

Rogers on borrowed time . They were not happy last season league wise ( Despite 8th) and rumblings started. The run in Europe kept the pressure off to a degree but can see him getting axed if things don't start very well. Tough one as on paper 6/7/8 is about right for them but guess once you won the prem and fa cup then anything else seems a bit naff. Suspect something will happen with alot of our newer fans when we start to struggle are next in relegation battle ( whenever that may be )

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bluemoon have reached 1081 pages on Cucurella :lolol::tantrum::cry::wozza:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There's a superb thread on Twitter somewhere about why he's a complete tap-in merchant / transfer bullsh!tter

Thought that was referring to cucurella for moment, seemed odd, since he'd only scored one goal for us and it was far from a tap in. :dunce:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I wouldn't touch Cucurella with a bargepole on my lawn.

That hair....and a lawn mower....FFS..!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Marc Cucurella *SINGS on a five-year contract*

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62378757

They need to balance the books, according to Rodgers.

A great advert of operating within your own means.

The lack of European football and I suspect inflated wage bill from previous success has hindered them. At least they are being prudent but could struggle this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Aside from losing one of our best players I can't get over how well this has gone for us considering the alternatives.

We get what we asked for in terms of value without unduly upsetting a player and demonstrate that we won't be low balled by teams all at the same time.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Aside from losing one of our best players I can't get over how well this has gone for us considering the alternatives.

We get what we asked for in terms of value without unduly upsetting a player and demonstrate that we won't be low balled by teams all at the same time.

This.

A very useful lesson for clubs like City to learn. I'd imagine that behind the scenes we were totally open and honest with Cucu regarding the asking price.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

And we get to provide another example to prospective young players that we're a proven pathway to a Champ League club in the PL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here