Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Citeh's message board is the funniest thing I've read in weeks. If you want at laugh at their supporters expense get on there. It's comedy Gold!

Pram, toys, thrown out of etc etc

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I Did , i had forgotten just how good he was on that particular night !
Anyone know how many MOTM awards he had last season ?
in guessing 15...

Imagine watching that then looking at 'other options'.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
He's the fittest he's been for years. Since his last op he hasn't been injured at all. He has stated himself he is out of pain for the first time in a decade.

Exactly this. They said at the time that a long standing issue,which hadn't been recognised previously, has been resolved.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This. Hardly cause for optimism. And contributes ZERO towards building for the future, assuming we even try to do that anymore. Seems more important to flip a player for a short term profit. Oh well, just keep buying the stupid £55 shirts :shrug:

Why doesn’t he contribute towards building for the future ?

Jimmy Grimble

Interestingly, the first time Cucurella ever played at LCB for the Albion, was when we were down to the bare bones in central defence, for the game at Stamford Bridge last NY. He was superb - as were the whole side, in outplaying the hosts, and were unfortunate to come away with just a point.

In fact, not only was Cucu excellent defensively, but he even got forward to provide the assist for Wellbeck's late equaliser.

Unfortunately for us, it’s his emergence in that role that has made him a wanted man this summer.

At least we got a few games of out it and a push to our best ever finish, I guess!

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Be quite funny to see Cuca end up at Chelsea because City didn't think he was worth what we think he's worth! Obviously i would love to see him stay with us but having said that he wants to leave so maybe not. Don't want anyone who doesn't want to be here

I seem to remember a Mr Calderon being in a similar situation many years ago (Southampton, I think) He came back and is now generally acknowledged as a club legend.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He's the fittest he's been for years. Since his last op he hasn't been injured at all. He has stated himself he is out of pain for the first time in a decade.

Exactly this. They said at the time that a long standing issue,which hadn't been recognised previously, has been resolved.

This and This and He's only 31 FFS. I think he may prove to be an immense signing now he's fully fit :thumbsup:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not sure Arsenal was that quick given the multiple bids.

It was multiple bids but it was sorted by 19 July, with the first offer 16 June or something. Not sure if the £47m bid was only reported once the £50m was accepted. Because the first bid was in the right ball park, think a sensible dialogue opened. Doesn't sound like this has happened with Cucurella, with with the transfer request there is probably a bit of acrimony with how it's going.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Maybe we could take Zincenko off their hands as part of the deal.

Citeh's message board is the funniest thing I've read in weeks. If you want at laugh at their supporters expense get on there. It's comedy Gold!

Pram, toys, thrown out of etc etc

The description of Bloom as a spiv is classic. Can you think a football chairman who's less of a spiv than Tony? God knows how they'd describe the Dildo Brothers or Kroenke

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here