Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If Chelsea pay us £50m+ I'd like to see us use that to massively outbid City for whoever their next choice LB is, just for a laugh.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Colwill is the perfect replacement as the left sided defender. Trossard is now our No 1 LWB with Trossard knowing that it’s his best chance of starting in the World Cup for Belgium in this position. The £30m extra gets us a nice little kitty for another future superstar.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Romano may have good sources sometimes but the way he tries to act in the know when he’s last on the bandwagon with breaking news is embarrassing ‘preparing a contract offer’ WTF does that even mean? I’m assuming if they’ve made a bid for him they have definitely already thought about a contract. Bizarre.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No prizes for guessing where the Standard story got 'leaked' from!! :lol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Colwill is the perfect replacement as the left sided defender. Trossard is now our No 1 LWB with Trossard knowing that it’s his best chance of starting in the World Cup for Belgium in this position. The £30m extra gets us a nice little kitty for another future superstar.

Why would we waste Trossard at wing back? He’s our best attacking player, if we don’t get a replacement March will play most games at LWB

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sounds a much better deal.

A good profit on Cucurella, potential to make more money on Colwill, we don't fold when a big-sixer lowballs, Cucurella gets a move as he clearly won't be here long, and we keep our reputation as a club not standing in players ways

Win, win, win, win.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Cucu to Chelsea is not going to happen, Romano kniws this because he said Cucu only wants City.

Unless I've missed the sarcasm (quite possible), you're assuming that what Rom da Bomb is fact – rather than part of the narrative to try and get MC to, er, MCFC.

If he is definitely going to go (for the right price) or has his heart set on a move, then Chelsea (or even, quite possibly, Newcastle) SWOOPING in to pinch him from under Pep's nose would be HILARIOUS to me :lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

hope not. Trossard is a match winner and we need him in and around the box. Not pushed back as a wing back.

Yes he can cover but damages us if he is stuck there

Replacement needed to compete with March

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Seen a tweet that Chelsea made enquiries before we pulled the plug on negotiations with City.
I'm guessing City will be given a couple of days to rethink their valuation, as Cucu's agent now has something to negotiate with on his client's behalf.

Tony Bloom masterclass.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I did the same at the local Porsche showroom - offered them half the asking price and when they laughed at me and said no I ‘walked away’ from the deal. :lolol::lolol:

Said in a David Dickinson voice "That's the real deal" Dazzer6666.

edit
Or we could buy the replacement now and sell him (replacement) to Man City for say A 10 mil profit.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Seen a tweet that Chelsea made enquiries before we pulled the plug on negotiations with City.
I'm guessing City will be given a couple of days to rethink their valuation, as Cucu's agent now has something to negotiate with on his client's behalf.

Tony Bloom masterclass.

Chelsea want it done quickly. I suppose to kick Citeh out of it.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Your move now City, perhaps it wasn't a good idea to try and hard ball us over our valuation :lolol:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
#anyonebutcity

tumblr_c1573114535675e03514d5858cea1509_c40584a9_500.gif

Last edited:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Trossard/Mitoma/March can all cover the LWB/LM role. Webster/Colwill/Van Heck would leave us well covered for the LCB position, but we would still need to sign a LB for when we play a back 4.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think the suggestion is Colwill is wanted by Leicester so is likely to be involved in the Fofana deal. Not sure there’s any truth in he (LC) being part of this deal, beyond guess work.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Chelsea want it done quickly. I suppose to kick Citeh out of it.

Yeah right! As if it's their decision.
TB's got this.

It would be hilarious if he pulls City into a bidding war now.
Still funny if he sells to Chelsea and rubs Cucu's Agent and Romano's noses in "the only City" bullshit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here