Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He's going which we all knew but reading Bluemoon is fun.

No one else would pay for him blah blah, oh...........................****

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Anyone who questions Bloom's stance on this is blatantly thick as mince. He stuck to his original interview that it would have to be an eye-watering bid. Called off Citeh for being twats and now others are getting interested. He may well end up at City but they'll be paying full whack.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Chelsea getting involved is absolutely brilliant for us. I’d love MC to stay but if he’s off, which is very likely, then a bidding war between Chelsea and City is perfect. Chelsea getting involved completely ruins City’s “it’s £30/40m or nothing, we’ll walk away from the deal” stance.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Makes good reading, they're running around like headless pigeons on there. None of them have a clue.

They're running out of people to blame.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Colwill and circa £35m/£40m for Cucu sounds a much better deal for us.
We have the Tross to play LWB and if we need a left sided Defender ( which we will do if Cucu leaves) then Colwill gives us that. He’s a very talented prospect getting attention from numerous other clubs including that lot up the road.
The question will be if Cucu wants to go to West London. I can actually see that this would be a better fit for him family wise rather than Manchester. His partner’s Insta shows him and his family up in London a lot. Chelsea would double his wages etc.
If he doesn’t want the move then fair enough, he stays with us but can’t complain that he didn’t have the opportunity to play Champions League football and double+ his wages.

To be fair, he wouldn't actually have to move to London. Chelsea train at Cobham so easy to get to. Only has to go to Stamford Bridge every other week. Kids stay settled and wife happy.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
City are poor at negotiating. They knew what they had to pay to get him, but instead tried to use some twatter to unsettle cucu and get him to hand in a request to try get him on the cheap. All they've done is alert the world that cucu is available for a price. If they want him now they'll have to pay even more :lolol:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Chelsea are the perfect club to get involved in this!

They're getting a bit desperate for signings and particularly defenders so their scatter-gun approach is ideal for getting stupid money out of a club. Plus they have a new owner trying to make a statement who is also acting as the club's Director of Football but hasn't worked in football before so doesn't really know what he's doing but wants to make an impression. Ideal!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Colwill and circa £35m/£40m for Cucu sounds a much better deal for us.
We have the Tross to play LWB and if we need a left sided Defender ( which we will do if Cucu leaves) then Colwill gives us that. He’s a very talented prospect getting attention from numerous other clubs including that lot up the road.
The question will be if Cucu wants to go to West London. I can actually see that this would be a better fit for him family wise rather than Manchester. His partner’s Insta shows him and his family up in London a lot. Chelsea would double his wages etc.
If he doesn’t want the move then fair enough, he stays with us but can’t complain that he didn’t have the opportunity to play Champions League football and double+ his wages.

Coldwell sounds a great prospect and with Potter he will have a great coach to finish his progression to our next 50m+ youngster.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
On the basis he’s leaving, going to Chelsea would be a brilliant outcome. Hope they come out and say ‘we think he’s absolutely worth the £60m we’ve paid, amazed anyone thought 30 or 40 wasn’t anything but taking the piss’ :laugh:

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
unknown-2022-08-01-13-05.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't want him to go but if he is I would bloody love it (Copr. Kevin Keegan) if he goes to Chelsea and the low ballers are left fuming

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
he's off for sure.

Hope we get a replacement to step in . I think we can cover the Biss loss but to cover both is a bigger ask , need someone external coming in to replace In my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here