Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Good on the Albion. I’m still very surprised a transfer request has been handed in (if it is even true) as he certainly seemed very happy here. I personally hope it’s all agent talk and he stays and has another excellent season. But I also hoped Biss would sign another contract so what do I know…..

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So much salt in the replies to that tweet from Naylor. Saltier than the Dead Sea.

Just been reading the whole thread. It’s comedy gold. Lads, you literally paid 52 million for a left back who’s currently playing for Strangeways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Capture.JPG

They really do miss the point. It's precisely because we have ambition that we want to keep our best players and build on what we have.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He’s demanding (or rather his father/agent is) a massive signing-on fee

Not £35m he ain’t! Plus apparently his father has been somewhat sidelined. Now has a new agent.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Win/win for us now.

We keep player

Or

We win negotiation and man city and their lowlife fans look like mugs.

Edit

Taking a look at bluemoon and the majority are reasonable and praise bloom for sticking to his guns. We are in the big leagues now baby!!

Last edited:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I wonder what incremental increases City was offering? £32m? £35m? For Brighton to publicly call out City like that, it must have really been an insulting bid.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I wonder what incremental increases City was offering? £32m? £35m? For Brighton to publicly call out City like that, it must have really been an insulting bid.

Some people on Reddit seem to think it was £40m but I've not found anything about that online. Not even from transfer super-god Fabrizio Romano.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
For to long with have sold players for peanuts we just have to take a stand against these low ball offers or Sanchez , lampety , and others will head down the same road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That's the difference between Naylor and Fabrizio. Naylor gets his info direct from the club, where Romano gets gossip from agents. What an exclusive from Naylor and I bet the club are raging with the agent and Romano

"Gossip" from people who are involved in the negotiations is also info. It doesn't become less info just because we don't like to hear it.

Anyway... all these news the last week or so isn't all that... new. Manchester City wants Cucurella but doesn't want to pay up. Cucurella would like to move to City. Brighton not interested in selling cheaply. All of this has been known/speculated about for months. There's a ****load of talk and very little action.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
They’re calling Cucu a mop head c**t now on BM!

Nice club.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Oh ok. Could of said that!

I read it that way at first too, I was thinking what?!? But yes, given he’s likely to command a similar salary it’ll be a 25 million profit at least - taking into account any significant signing on fee ... he’d be a great addition in my opinion, hope this one happens :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here