Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Can't stand Man City, evil owners, self-entitled fans (not all obviously), pissing all over FPP and buying titles. Get fuct.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
£40m + £10m realistic add ons paid in the short term (pounds not euros) would be fine imho for a player who has only been with us for a season, who was great from the get-go and who we haven't really needed to "develop" like a youngster, and who cost us £15m. V likeable chap it seems but in the Ben White type camp for me tbf, no huge affection or legend status for us.

It must be quite reassuring for City fans that we rate him high enough to hold out for £50m+, what does £30m buy you these days? A couple of Locadias or a Jahanbakhsh and a half.

:lolol:

Sitting here in sunny Brighton with a coffee - and I just smiled to myself that Brighton (my/our little Brighton) are now vexing the fanbases of the biggest clubs in the world for two summers running. As someone else has said, we’ll have to get used to it as the great (bad) and good (toxic) of football travel to the south coast thinking they hold all the chips. Mad fools. Seagulls… Chips…

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It is alleged that when they go into a deal they m have a low price and high price and won’t exceed that. It’ll be interesting to know what their ‘high’ price for Cucu is and if it’s above £50M

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'd like to think that Cucurella"s agent is the only person really sulking and the player will just do what he obviously loves to do and play football.
It's not like he's on the bread line and whilst I'm sure he maybe a little miffed he will continue to show why he's wanted by lazy City,I say lazy because that's how it looks to me,they just wait to find these gems once they've proven how good they are then offering to buy them rather than doing the homework and getting the player before anyone else takes the punt.

Well played Mr Bloom.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Says to me City are in big FFP trouble. There are oil barons in the Middle East who wipe their arses with 50 million.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Arguably, we don’t really need additions to our squad.

I’ve a feeling that Enciso, Mitoma and Sarmiento are going to provide a lot of excitement this season.

That said, if more players are leaving (and even if they are not for the first two), I’d like to see these four brought in as replacements:

Burn - Zagadou: +£13m
Bissouma- Grillitsch: +£35m
Cucurella - Sergio Gomez: +£30m
Maupay - Kalajdzic (-£8m)

Probably looking at a £70m+ profit as well.

Grillitsch is a free agent.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Love the two fingers to City but won’t be celebrating until the transfer window closes. They have the money if they really want him and other clubs might fancy a sniff now they know the price we’d sell at.

But we won’t be getting spanked by some derisory offer, so that’s good whatever happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here