Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Can we get one thing clear here

Some guy on this thread just made up that spurs are in the mix now and everyone has latched on to this !!!

There is no internet rumours , nothing , to suggest spurs are interested.

Spurs are not interested.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Sorry.

But Barber should ABSOLUTELY be getting his mate Levy to ‘bid up’ on Cucu to get the fee over £50m, even if there is a gentleman’s agreement that Spurs would never follow through. That’s what friends are for!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
£40m plus add-ons to take it nearer £50m will do it I suspect.

Presuming we have a replacement in mind.. March will “do a job” but doesn’t have the same flexibility of slotting in to a back three

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
£40m plus add-ons to take it nearer £50m will do it I suspect.

Presuming we have a replacement in mind.. March will “do a job” but doesn’t have the same flexibility of slotting in to a back three

Less than Ben White upfront ? I think not

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
It pretty well epitomises everything that is wrong with football today. Brand name clubs unsettling rival players and buying trophies. I couldn't possibly loathe citeh any more than I already do.

You have absolutely nailed it with this comment.
Obviously any supporter would enjoy the success that oil slick of a Club has enjoyed and I have no bad things to say about City fans generally but the Premier League is becoming so uncompetitive for all but the 'loadsamoney' clubs that it is now a joke..... and some pundits fuel that toxic atmosphere as much as the Clubs themselves; and yet many are appalled at the suggestion that a European Super league is threatened!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can't be bothered to read this thread. It pretty well epitomises everything that is wrong with football today. Brand name clubs unsettling rival players and buying trophies. I couldn't possibly loathe citeh any more than I already do.

How do you know what it epitomises if you haven't bothered to read it.

Asking for a friend. ???

mike1901

May 12, 2017
Would be nice to have a summer thread about an exciting incoming player rather than outgoing ones for a change.

Wouldn’t it just. Loosing Biss, which we expected, loosing CU Cu which is probably now odds on and loosing Maupay. Ummm worrying.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sorry.

But Barber should ABSOLUTELY be getting his mate Levy to ‘bid up’ on Cucu to get the fee over £50m, even if there is a gentleman’s agreement that Spurs would never follow through. That’s what friends are for!
Levy would be well up for paying them back for the Kane saga ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It must be quite reassuring for City fans that we rate him high enough to hold out for £50m+, what does £30m buy you these days? A couple of Locadias or a Jahanbakhsh and a half.

:lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
[tweet]1553299562139471874[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here