iu

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Please make it stop.
47c4e73dd540e36176b938a4e0a715a6.jpg
1001c949f1e1f3bce94d78c254b05ef4.jpg
162338963cc37369ac74c1cf2e4d7942.jpg

It is hard to know where to start with this. Poorly researched, poorly executed. Completely lacking in any understanding of the football world outside their bubble. My first thought was: Have City been a big club for so long that their fans have completely forgotten where they came from and how they got where they are? The post makes it sound like they have completed some complex and noble quest to become a big club after years of working towards it. Rather than being bought by some nation state with a load of money and a questionable human rights record.

This is the shit that made me supportive of the European Super-league stuff. Take your money and your plastic halfwit fans that will jump off the band wagon as soon as the success dries up and go and play other teams in front of 'fans' that have no clue about what football is about.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
It is hard to know where to start with this. Poorly researched, poorly executed. Completely lacking in any understanding of the football world outside their bubble. My first thought was: Have City been a big club for so long that their fans have completely forgotten where they came from and how they got where they are? The post makes it sound like they have completed some complex and noble quest to become a big club after years of working towards it. Rather than being bought by some nation state with a load of money and a questionable human rights

This is the shit that made me supportive of the European Super-league stuff. Take your money and your plastic halfwit fans that will jump off the band wagon as soon as the success dries up and go and play other teams in front of 'fans' that have no clue about what football is about.

What do you expect from a small club with a mediocre past who recently came into money?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It is being reported that they(city) may wait till next summer as Brighton won't shift on their valuation of Marc. If true does that mean they are hoping that he'll throw a sulk and demand a transfer?. It's the mail BTW.

He got 4 years left on his contract and can't "demand" anything. Obviously he could sitt and sulk for the next 4 years but I dont think he's that dumb.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ignoring all the histrionics about Cucurella and Bloom being a billy big bollocks, we do the loaning of players so why would we want their loanees whilst agreeing to lower the price by 10 million?

Clueless numpties, we do not want to be “their friend” either.

What are the chances of Cucu being booed every time he touches the ball by City fans if this transfer doesn’t go through? Very likely I think, let’s hope we find out :smile:

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Please make it stop.
47c4e73dd540e36176b938a4e0a715a6.jpg
1001c949f1e1f3bce94d78c254b05ef4.jpg
162338963cc37369ac74c1cf2e4d7942.jpg
They are a bit up themselves.

Oh well.

A more obnoxious fan base is hard to find these days - and they are at the same time so desperate to be be seen as a nicer club than Man Utd, Liverpool etc. Jokers.

They've become the sort of fans they've always hated.

Last edited:

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
What are the chances of Cucu being booed every time he touches the ball by City fans if this transfer doesn’t go through? Very likely I think, let’s hope we find out :smile:

This seems like getting upset about something that has happened. Do City fans have a history of this? Did they boo Kane?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This seems like getting upset about something that has happened. Do City fans have a history of this? Did they boo Kane?

No idea but I don’t think they like us much anyway, not since Pep threw a strop about GP celebrating the winning goal at the Amex and we “kicked” them off the pitch in the 3-2 win :shrug:

I reckon they will, as I say, hope we get to find out :smile:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The more he says, the more I am both convinced he is on City's payroll and that this deal isn't happening.

Yes he’s nothing but a City puppet on this deal. Or desperately trying to rescue his reputation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Looks like his agent is literally just Cucu's agent and no-one else. Apart from trying to flog him off cheap to Citeh, wonder what he does the rest of the time?

Cucu goes on a 4 year deal, then nothing to do for 3 years. Or he stays and gets a shiny new deal for him here, then nothing to do for months. Very odd, unless he's Cucu's mate and Cucu's looking after his bestie?

Maybe being his errand boy and organising his dry cleaning for a cool c£4K a week isn’t enough for him?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ignoring all the histrionics about Cucurella and Bloom being a billy big bollocks, we do the loaning of players so why would we want their loanees whilst agreeing to lower the price by 10 million?

We had one of their Academy players, gave him a year and now sent him to QPR. No thanks, we don’t want their youngsters, ours are better.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
It is hard to know where to start with this. Poorly researched, poorly executed. Completely lacking in any understanding of the football world outside their bubble. My first thought was: Have City been a big club for so long that their fans have completely forgotten where they came from and how they got where they are? The post makes it sound like they have completed some complex and noble quest to become a big club after years of working towards it. Rather than being bought by some nation state with a load of money and a questionable human rights record.

Their new generation fans won’t have a clue about the struggles TBF. Same could be said for some of our fan base!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Our response would be “he’s just too good for you” surely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports