Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION]

Mods, I have a request:

is there any chance of one of you putting "[no signficant update]" in the thread title until there is actually a significant update? No disrespect to anyone but it's a bit dull clicking on this thread only to find another moan at BlueMoon idiots (who knew?) or whatever.

I 'think' the thread title is changed when there is a significant update. Think Biss' was changed to 'buggered off to Spurs' or something along those lines. Tory meltdown 'incoming' was changed to 'arrived', could possibly be changed to continuing. :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
according to City fans on twitter on route to Barcelona although they were claiming it was odd for him to be going there with Cucu already there

According to his post yesterday he was in Barcelona for his kids first birthday ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nor do I.

But what is the big deal about him / his agent going to Barcelona ?

He’s not - he was in Barcelona. Unless he flew to the U.K. yesterday or this morning and is flying home ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Marc Cucurella *SINGS on a five-year contract*

He was also in some of the media day stuff the club posted yesterday

His agent ?!

Right I see the confusion - to be clear;

His agent was in Barcelona with his own family on Wednesday, today he’s on a plane flying ‘over’ the U.K.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Losing Conor Gallagher will be a hammer blow for your lot. What happened to all the talk of he loves us so much, he’ll sign a permanent deal?

Like the imaginary new main stand, all hot air :wanker:

What are you talking about I don't give a **** about either.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
His agent ?!

Right I see the confusion - to be clear;

His agent was in Barcelona with his own family on Wednesday, today he’s on a plane flying ‘over’ the U.K.

Looks like his agent is literally just Cucu's agent and no-one else. Apart from trying to flog him off cheap to Citeh, wonder what he does the rest of the time?

Cucu goes on a 4 year deal, then nothing to do for 3 years. Or he stays and gets a shiny new deal for him here, then nothing to do for months. Very odd, unless he's Cucu's mate and Cucu's looking after his bestie?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looks like his agent is literally just Cucu's agent and no-one else. Apart from trying to flog him off cheap to Citeh, wonder what he does the rest of the time?

Cucu goes on a 4 year deal, then nothing to do for 3 years. Or he stays and gets a shiny new deal for him here, then nothing to do for months. Very odd, unless he's Cucu's mate and Cucu's looking after his bestie?

He’s apparently signed to a company…..so the guy will have plenty of other work I assume

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/emg-mundial-sports-media-gmbh/beraterfirma/berater/2793

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
His Insta is just about him and Cucu. No other players. Maybe he's his 'assigned' rep?

He’s also a sports lawyer apparently. And seems to run ‘Campus Marc Cucurella’

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
His Insta is just about him and Cucu. No other players. Maybe he's his 'assigned' rep?

Almost certainly that….doesn’t mean he hasn’t got other work (if it was me I’d be stringing out the Cucu deal with my bosses telling them how hard I was working on it even if nothing was happening…..’yeah boss, got to go to Barcelona for a couple of days to chat to the City guy, then get back to Brighton to speak to that Barber chap…..no, no haven’t got time for anything else at the moment’ etc)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here