Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
https://open.spotify.com/episode/6OaYLjWlFSmutHdpPkat5a?si=IAQpQDGNQc-8Nsfll96DCA

Nothing ground breaking in this but I stumbled across a man city Spotify podcast in which Andy Naylor is a guest and explains Brighton’s stance regarding Marc.

Good spot. Many on Bluemoon have already spotted the discrepancy between the price received for Zinchenko and the figure that Citeh have offered to bring in an improvement - but I can also imagine the thicker end of Bluemoon sitting there muttering, nah, nah, that can't possibly be right, Brighton are taking the piss, they should be grateful ........ blah, blah!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Whether it's divorced from reality Leeds fans, or arrogant city fans ... I always think, stay off their forums, don't get into arguments about what Tony Bloom might or might not do, humour them even, if one approaches you.

Just keep reminding yourself that at some stage, cold hard reality will hit them. And this reality will hurt all the more if they've had no inkling it's coming.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Reports on social media that City are lining up Alex Grimaldo from Benfica for €5-7m, for the ‘vacant’ left back position.
If true then City get a far cheaper alternative.
I do wonder whether Financial Fair Play restrictions are hampering City this year after big expenditure over the last few years.
Maybe bring in a cheapish option this window and then next year they’ll have greater funds for targets like Cucu.
Anyway, hoping that if it’s true it’s a deal done quick so we can all move off this thread and onto other rumours!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Reports on social media that City are lining up Alex Grimaldo from Benfica for €5-7m, for the ‘vacant’ left back position.
I do wonder whether Financial Fair Play restrictions are hampering City this year after big expenditure over the last few years.
Maybe bring in a cheapish option this window and then next year they’ll have greater funds for targets like Cucu.
Anyway, hoping that if it’s true it’s a deal done quick so we can all move off this thread and onto other rumours!

Hmmm, they've never seemed too concerned by them in the past

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Losing Biss isn’t great for us either.

Agreed. Huge talent to fill.

Small difference though. Clear Brighton have accepted Bissouma will be off from 2021, and his replacement has already been planned for. The dip for Alzate, injury to Moder and quick rise to Cacideo perhaps not plan A.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION]

Mods, I have a request:

is there any chance of one of you putting "[no signficant update]" in the thread title until there is actually a significant update? No disrespect to anyone but it's a bit dull clicking on this thread only to find another moan at BlueMoon idiots (who knew?) or whatever.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

I say we gazump them just for the bantz.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION]

Mods, I have a request:

is there any chance of one of you putting "[no signficant update]" in the thread title until there is actually a significant update? No disrespect to anyone but it's a bit dull clicking on this thread only to find another moan at BlueMoon idiots (who knew?) or whatever.

Nice try - but that means WE would have to constantly be reading the same pointless regurgitations, to spot and flag the meaningful update, if and when that comes....

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
:lolol:

I have arranged for you to be contacted by telephone should there be any developments I believe you may need to be aware of.

You could always call The Seagull Line?

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

Maybe they buy Grimaldo for 5 million, then offer £20 m for Cucu plus Grimaldo. Apparently he is better than Cucu.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here