Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm not gonna believe any damn thing until I see it from official channels, not some off the wall sources just trying to get their follower count up.

distracted boyfriend.jpg

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Funny that troll has emerged from his hole to wish Marc well.

Boring why would I would not wish him luck he has been brilliant for us and deserves to better himself to play for Man City . From a troll out of a hole in your words. Mate I am not bothered you deluded fool

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Boring why would I would not wish him luck he has been brilliant for us and deserves to better himself to play for Man City . From a troll out of a hole in your words. Mate I am not bothered you deluded fool

Bye Marc, you had no hope of getting any better here at bhafc... Nope, go fish somewhere else retard

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Looks like City might be moving on to another target. A lot of Twitter talk about them now chasing Alex Grimaldo from Benfica, who is reportedly available for €20m.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
still Fabrizio spreads his net far and wide, The Sun. (i didnt read it just saw the headline quoted on twitter) ran a story based around the agreement of personal terms

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Looks like City might be moving on to another target. A lot of Twitter talk about them now chasing Alex Grimaldo from Benfica, who is reportedly available for €20m.

Lets hope so. Fending off City will feel like we have had an amazing transfer window. To paraphrase GP -'we have an excellent and settled team, while we need to search for future players we have no need to rush and and buy new ones'. We sell Cucu then this gets turned upside down.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
To be fair while there are a number of self entitled cock heads over on Bluemoon there are a large number of supporters shouting them down. Just a quick read of one page brought this up

'This is what Bloom said.

We’ve got to be realistic if a certain bid comes in and the player wants to move, the player will move, but we are not anticipating, we’re not looking for our best players to move on. If it happens and we get a bid then we have to consider it, but until that point, we carry on.”

We know exactly what the club wants.' My response to the cock heads when I get approval will be simple. We don't have to sell, we don't want to sell, why then should we make it easy for City to purchase.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Losing Conor Gallagher will be a hammer blow for your lot. What happened to all the talk of he loves us so much, he’ll sign a permanent deal?

Like the imaginary new main stand, all hot air :wanker:

Last edited:

still Fabrizio spreads his net far and wide, The Sun. (i didnt read it just saw the headline quoted on twitter) ran a story based around the agreement of personal terms
Yes, the sun just reporting same as sports bible ......at end of the day it makes no difference whether personal terms have been agreed between Cuca's agent and city or whatever. Unless City offer what we want/think he's worth then he stays with us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Will City have a tantrum when his asking price becomes €30m, due to the fact it's Qatar offering the money.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
City have under 5 weeks until the transfer window SLAMS shut.

Prices of left backs everywhere - including at bhafc - will be starting to rocket now.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Losing Biss isn’t great for us either.
I think the loss of Biss is potentially far less damaging because of those stepping in who have already looked very good.

Cucurella going is the one to worry about. The right money from City would be nice but the contingency plan for left back is a concern. You can bet we have one but whether it will suffice is another matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here