Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Swedish Manchester City fans are just as bad, not met many in reality but online they all seem very punchable. Very entitled, no self-distance and very cocky.

I am willing to bet that 99% of them only became City fans when they were taken over by an Arab state too

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s tough arguing that of anyone to choose - you’re utterly convinced Albion have no “thought up” plans but i guess you’re gonna keep on trying ha ha !
PS: not sure what article . Link so everyone can see.

Probably the Argus article where Potter says Mac is a "bit of a dream" I imagine. I suggest we don't give GP any credit at all for this :smile:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Marc Cucurella *SINGS on a five-year contract*

Probably the Argus article where Potter says Mac is a "bit of a dream" I imagine. I suggest we don't give GP any credit at all for this :smile:

Also this (Hardly a surprise if Potter surprises us so to speak with his tactical reinventions for players. That’s what he does and what he’s praised for and that’s what gets you 9th in the table). It’s his job to develop the squad.

https://twitter.com/topbinstalk/status/1551660491818369025?s=21&t=hbng_3pBKJldNyfpT9fmOw

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
City's negotiating tactics stink.

Put in a rediculously low offer for a player. Ask the player to agitate for a move and hope the selling club will be bullied into a forced sale at a low price.

Didnt work last year when Levy said it was £150m for Kane, or no deal.

Won't work this year with Bloom and Barber if City won't offer at least £50m for Cucerella. Only difference is this year Cucerella isn't throwing his toys out of a pram like Kane did last year.

Everyone other than Newcastle and City fans know City's owners are a bunch of cheats who flout FFP rules by employing the best lawyers money can buy. City's owners even refuse to answer reasonable questions when UEFA and PL investigations are carried out. Money can buy City a team of top players that play attractive football, but it can't buy them love.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Hilarious the amount of city fans getting excited because he didn’t play today.

Haven’t actually looked at the fact none of the players from Saturday that started played today but let them get on with it

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
City's negotiating tactics stink.

Put in a rediculously low offer for a player. Ask the player to agitate for a move and hope the selling club will be bullied into a forced sale at a low price.

Didnt work last year when Levy said it was £150m for Kane, or no deal.

Won't work this year with Bloom and Barber if City won't offer at least £50m for Cucerella. Only difference is this year Cucerella isn't throwing his toys out of a pram like Kane did last year.

Everyone other than Newcastle and City fans know City's owners are a bunch of cheats who flout FFP rules by employing the best lawyers money can buy. City's owners even refuse to answer reasonable questions when UEFA and PL investigations are carried out. Money can buy City a team of top players that play attractive football, but it can't buy them love.

You can also add in that they've sold Zinchenko for £32m. Their primary LB back up for Cancelo (who is an RB anyway), so they've created a vacancy in the squad. We know they need to buy someone and we know that they want to buy Cucurella because he's brilliant. But he's ours. On a 4 year contract. We have all the cards in hand, he'll be sold for £50m+ for sure - but he's not going for less than we want to receive.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Although sports bible update today suggests deal is virtually done so expect an announcement soon?

They don't even pretend to have sources. They are JUST clickbait and photoshop merchants. They're entertaining, but with even less knowledge than others. They probably don't even follow Fabrizio or [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] to have any sources of info at all - they just throw a load of shit at the wall and see what people will click on for advert revenue.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Although sports bible update today suggests deal is virtually done so expect an announcement soon?

Oh no! What happened that made it go from the done deal it's been repeatedly reported as for the past month to 'virtually done'?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Honestly not sure if you're trolling in this thread or not

I'm pretty sure ObR stated he was being sarcastic in an earlier post. Nobody is a true believer in the Sports Bible, are they?

Their stuff on Jesus to Arsenal was predictably accurate, which is testament to the fact that they're not all bad. But they certainly don't have a divine right to get quoted every time they make up any old nonsense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here