Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Based on that performance City's next offer will be £20m.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
My prediction - ok, maybe it's just a hope - is that Cucurella will sign a new contract that reflects he's quickly become a key player, with a release clause that satisfies him he'll be able to leave if a Champions League club offers the sort of fee a Champions League club should be offering.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’ve been saying for a couple of months that I can’t understand why people have treated this Romano as some sort of Transfer Godfather that club owners need to approach to get permission to carry out a hit/bid. He’s just a client journalist twunt paid to shit stir.
If Cucurella does go hasn’t he been right all along?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If Cucurella does go hasn’t he been right all along?

All he’s been right about is that City are interested. He’s been tweeting that they’re on the verge of making a bid, or in negotiations, since early June. He’ll be right in a stopped-clock sense.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Report on Sporting Life site saying that MC feels that Brighton are pricing him out of a move.
If that's the case he won't be playing at his best if he stays.
Bissouma syndrome again.

Yep, thats just I expect someone at the start of what is sure to be a brilliant career and with such passion for the game to behave. Tune down the performances and behave like a spoiled **** so that he can get the attention of Pep and city, who on the basis of a bad season will up their bid. Great Logic ??? Or just maybe he will be a bit disappointed pick himself up, put in a stellar season, proving to City and others that the price tag was reasonable. Nah lets go with the first scenario, makes much more sense.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yep, thats just I expect someone at the start of what is sure to be a brilliant career and with such passion for the game to behave. Tune down the performances and behave like a spoiled **** so that he can get the attention of Pep and city, who on the basis of a bad season will up their bid. Great Logic ??? Or just maybe he will be a bit disappointed pick himself up, put in a stellar season, proving to City and others that the price tag was reasonable. Nah lets go with the first scenario, makes much more sense.

Then gets his dream move to Barca for £70m in 12 or 18 months!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
BlueMoon taken a bit of a turn today………..now heavily populated with posts telling us we’ve royally ****ed up by asking too much, how we clearly have a very unhappy player on our books who DEFINITELY wants to move to City and that he’s only had one half-decent season so we should be grateful that we could double our money. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
BlueMoon taken a bit of a turn today………..now heavily populated with posts telling us we’ve royally ****ed up by asking too much, how we clearly have a very unhappy player on our books who DEFINITELY wants to move to City and that he’s only had one half-decent season so we should be grateful that we could double our money. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Weird... on other social media, with presumably different demographics, I've mainly seen City fans wondering wtf Txiki is thinking and that there's no logical reason why Brighton would sell him that cheaply.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It all sounds very Leeds like. Free Marc.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Weird... on other social media, with presumably different demographics, I've mainly seen City fans wondering wtf Txiki is thinking and that there's no logical reason why Brighton would sell him that cheaply.

There are a few of those but the noisy entitled posters are shouting them down…….the reasoned debate with the few Brighton posters on there has more or less stopped as well, mostly being told to p*** off now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
BlueMoon taken a bit of a turn today………..now heavily populated with posts telling us we’ve royally ****ed up by asking too much, how we clearly have a very unhappy player on our books who DEFINITELY wants to move to City and that he’s only had one half-decent season so we should be grateful that we could double our money. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Ultimately unless one of the posters on Bluemoon is actually Tony then none of that chatter matters.

It all reduces to the simple fact that Bloom has to be happy with - not pushed into - the price for a sale to occur.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here