Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You're far off the mark. Why would you say a price if you don't want to sell?

There would be an offer that Tony says yes to, but if he states his figure, then anyone will believe that's his starting position . Therefore open to a deal which currently as he has stated he isn't

Thought with White we said £50m from the off. Aresnal offered X, we said £50m, Arsenal then offered X + a bit more, we said £50m, Arsenal then offered X + a bit more + a bit more. We still said £50 so they eventually paid our first valuation.
t
If TB sticks to that, ie doesn't haggle, then I'm happy. I'm sure City know exactly what our valuation is and it's up to them to meet it. In future, anyone dealing with TB will know how they have to negotiate.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thought with White we said £50m from the off. Aresnal offered X, we said £50m, Arsenal then offered X + a bit more, we said £50m, Arsenal then offered X + a bit more + a bit more. We still said £50 so they eventually paid our first valuation.
t
If TB sticks to that, ie doesn't haggle, then I'm happy. I'm sure City know exactly what our valuation is and it's up to them to meet it. In future, anyone dealing with TB will know how they have to negotiate.

Did we say 50m. Didn’t hear the club say that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well he's certainly nowhere near Manchester today signing any contracts or doing any photo shoots.
Walked past LatiinoAmerica at 3.pm and spotted Cucu at a back table wife his wife and young child.
That hair is SO unmistakable !!
Hard to tell his exact demure from the other side of the window but I'd say he was likely tossng up on how many empanadas to kick off with.
If he had a decent haircut he'd be even faster down the wing....as Jasper Carrott said about Trevor Francis , " he has to stop every 5 minutes to wipe the dead flies off his glasses "

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Loving the photos of him with his cake. If he stays, and I do think that will be down to him, the guy is almost at legendary status already.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
FFP says otherwise. Having billions doesn't mean you can easily spend billions every year without creative accounting. No idea if that is the case here or not but don't confuse unlimited money with unlimited spending power straight away.

Haven’t they sold players for a total of over £140m in this window?

I’m no M city lover but that’s a pretty large war chest that’s within FFP.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You're right, I haven't... doesn't necessarily mean there isn't a price.
Not for the likes of you and me there isn't! TB will have a figure in mind that would make him answer the phone - PB and one or two others might know it too - but there will be no leaks. Citeh won't know it, Fabrizio Petulengro or whatever his name is won't know it, nor will Cucu's agent (or any other agents) and in terms of finding out what the figure in TB's mind is you are at the back of a very long queue!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Loving the photos of him with his cake. If he stays, and I do think that will be down to him, the guy is almost at legendary status already.

Bruno #2 ?

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not for the likes of you and me there isn't! TB will have a figure in mind that would make him answer the phone - PB and one or two others might know it too - but there will be no leaks. Citeh won't know it, Fabrizio Petulengro or whatever his name is won't know it, nor will Cucu's agent (or any other agents) and in terms of finding out what the figure in TB's mind is you are at the back of a very long queue!

So true, you can only find limited info about Blooms companies and wealth on the internet. I did see something about Star lizzard an employee said about the confidentiality letters they have to sign regarding speaking obout anything to do with Star lizzard.

This is why i would only trust Andy Naylor when he tweets anything about the Albion, the board will only give him information that they want as public knowledge. Therefore anything that Romano tweets is paid to him by agents and big clubs, he just an influencer.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
025438FC-663B-46B9-B13E-9499B2BDA26F.png

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I did see something about Star lizzard an employee said about the confidentiality letters they have to sign regarding speaking obout anything to do with Star lizzard.

Without saying how I know, the contracts and rewards ensure that nobody is going to speak out.

Not from fear but because they are well selected, well paid and all get some fantastic perks when thing goes well.

Bloom is one clever bloke, on many levels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here