Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yep. Def a few going down the ‘who the **** do Brighton think they are, if we want him, we’ll get him and at a price we want to pay’ route now. Loads of references also to us ‘kicking them off the park’ in that 3-2 win as well - genuinely don’t recall the game being like that.

That’s how :wanker:Danny Mills:wanker: described it in realtime in co-commentary on the night, thought we were pretty disgraceful and the sole red card to them a great injustice. On final whistle Guardiola wasn’t sporting. The next day the other rent-a-gob Trevor Sinclair was scathing of the Albion’s tactics and thuggery.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
That’s how :wanker:Danny Mills:wanker: described it in realtime in co-commentary on the night, thought we were pretty disgraceful and the sole red card to them a great injustice. On final whistle Guardiola wasn’t sporting. The next day the other rent-a-gob Trevor Sinclair was scathing of the Albion’s tactics and thuggery.

In fairness to City that night, the tackle by Ali J was very poor and could have seen him getting a straight red. Other than that there was hardly a bad foul all game.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
In fairness to City that night, the tackle by Ali J was very poor and could have seen him getting a straight red. Other than that there was hardly a bad foul all game.

Their forum after that game was unbelievable - you'd have thought we were 'Harry' Bassett-era Wimbledon, except with eleven Vinny Jones's. I didn't think it was physical at all. This is a Graham Potter team we're talking about, FFS! They just proved what massive sore losers they are on the rare occasions they actually lose a game.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Guardiola was really poor.

Started bitching about Potter celebrating. Mourinho and Conte were way more sporting post match….

Quite pathetic.

Little respect for City or their ‘entitled’ fans.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Guardiola was really poor.

Started bitching about Potter celebrating. Mourinho and Conte were way more sporting post match….

Quite pathetic.

Little respect for City or their ‘entitled’ fans.

Pep is an overated manager just like Bielsa was at Leeds, yet there fans hype them up, best one was think how good Cucu would be playing under Pep.

Imo Potter is just as good as Pep, if not better. We plY the same type of football as them with middle of Lidl players yet he shops at Harrods, with already world class players.. im sure if Potter went to shitty he would win the same % of games as Pep.
Another thing i dont get, if we were in their position of watching the best players in the world week in week why cant they fill the stadium, still living in Utd shadow. Manchester is red.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Pep is an overated manager just like Bielsa was at Leeds, yet there fans hype them up, best one was think how good Cucu would be playing under Pep.

Imo Potter is just as good as Pep, if not better. We plY the same type of football as them with middle of Lidl players yet he shops at Harrods, with already world class players.. im sure if Potter went to shitty he would win the same % of games as Pep.
Another thing i dont get, if we were in their position of watching the best players in the world week in week why cant they fill the stadium, still living in Utd shadow. Manchester is red.

Would love to see Pep manage a league 2 team with NO money. How would he get on?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would love to see Pep manage a league 2 team with NO money. How would he get on?

Me too, he has had a wealth of talent available in every managerial job he’s had so it’s a shame we’ll never find out just how good he really is. The fact he’s fecked up every single Champion’s League with City is a black mark imo.

It’s strange that he won it twice at Barca when he was not long into his managerial career. How much of it had to do with a club who knew how to win the CL rather than his ability, much like Real Madrid last year

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Me too, he has had a wealth of talent available in every managerial job he’s had so it’s a shame we’ll never find out just how good he really is. The fact he’s fecked up every single Champion’s League with City is a black mark imo.

It’s strange that he won it twice at Barca when he was not long into his managerial career. How much of it had to do with a club who knew how to win the CL, much like Real Madrid last year

Messi Iniesta Xavi Pedro Busquets Puyol Alves Piquet Mascerano Abidal Villa Valdes etc

The first three are some of the greatest ever players.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ake staying at man city this season. Could this make any difference?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Guardiola is an outstanding manager. I don't get how anyone can say he isn't.

How would he do in League 2? He'd win it. Maybe it'd take a couple of seasons but he'd walk it. Then he'd walk League 1. And then the championship.

He created one of the greatest club teams of all time. Of course he had the raw ingredients but he took them and football to new heights. He changed how football is played, coached and thought about.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

How would he do in League 2? He'd win it. Maybe it'd take a couple of seasons but he'd walk it. Then he'd walk League 1. And then the championship.

He created one of the greatest club teams of all time. Of course he had the raw ingredients but he took them and football to new heights. He changed how football is played, coached and thought about.

Sorry but have i been Woooshed or is it April fools day?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

By raw ingredients I assume you mean lorry loads of cash?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here