Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The most impactful signing we have made since joining the premier league. Hasn’t missed a beat since his first game.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The most impactful signing we have made since joining the premier league. Hasn’t missed a beat since his first game.

This. I was a little worried he might get a bit overwhelmed as he was very much thrown in at the deep end. Not a chance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cool as a cucumber when we scored - no real celebration at all.

Probably just knackered.
Less celebration more relief that he can walk back to our half, not run like his hairs on fire.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fantastic performance and ball into Welbz for the goal. Did he also play the ball in for Moder's effort too?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
More and more he's looking a bargain for the roughly £15m we paid. Only 23, younger than £50m Ben White, and looks like he's been playing Prem football for years. Astonishing how easily he's fitted in.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Really outstanding last night, never stops running & some good interplay with our Solly who also had a really good game.

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
A fabulous signing, he constantly drives forward and his delivery into the box is superb. Once our attackers begin to read his thoughts they will relish the chances he is creating

Yes he`s superb but being nitpicky on the driving forward comment I think he could try and get to the deadball line a bit more a la Lamptey he often seems to pass the ball inside rather than do this - noticed this particularly in the Brentford game.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
More and more he's looking a bargain for the roughly £15m we paid. Only 23, younger than £50m Ben White, and looks like he's been playing Prem football for years. Astonishing how easily he's fitted in.
Yep, it’s his age along with just how comfortable/attuned to Premier League football he’s looked from the off, that I’m struggling to get my head around. Incredible signing.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

This. He's fecking brilliant.

However I'm disappointed with NSC, 4 pages of plaudits from last night with no one having a pop or even a mention of his hair. :afro:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Has become the first name on the team sheet and made the position his own. He really is the business. If Ben White was worth £50m, then He’s got to be worth a similar amount. Looking forward to watching him become part of legend.

Jimmy Grimble

Marc Cucurella *SINGS on a five-year contract*

The best left back/left wing back that has ever played for Brighton by a mile. What an absolute baller.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here