Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
This is becoming bonkers. We have so much real talent in all positions for now. Playing an improving Arsenal team off the park without Biss, Welbeck and Lamptey - magical. Mid table or better is a real possibility. Who’d have thunk it!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Outstanding today

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Brilliant perfromance from our latest Spanish cult hero..... Calde, Spanish Dave, Bruno and now Cucu

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This is becoming bonkers. We have so much real talent in all positions for now. Playing an improving Arsenal team off the park without Biss, Welbeck and Lamptey - magical. Mid table or better is a real possibility. Who’d have thunk it!

And Webster. Think we missed his driving runs.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
What a fantastic player... everything about him apart from the dodgy barnet is top class. But hey, my last favourite Spaniard was bald...

Dodgy Barnet? Desist! Stop! Withdraw that remark.

It’s heroic. It’s what shows feeble opposition players that they have been left in the wake of a superstar!:albion2::thumbsup:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Brilliant perfromance from our latest Spanish cult hero..... Calde, Spanish Dave, Bruno and now Cucu

I wouldn't forget Big Bob if I was you!

robert Sanchez Albion v Porrtsmouth 17 Sep - 37.jpg.gallery.jpg

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A fabulous signing, he constantly drives forward and his delivery into the box is superb. Once our attackers begin to read his thoughts they will relish the chances he is creating

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A fabulous signing, he constantly drives forward and his delivery into the box is superb. Once our attackers begin to read his thoughts they will relish the chances he is creating

And he'll relish the space Lamptey will generate for him.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Not seen this mentioned elsewhere, but seems tonight at 7:35pm Spanish time on DAZN a new mini-series starts - Cucurella Elijo Mi Destino (I Choose My Destiny).

cucu.jpg

Using automatic translation, the synopsis is: The Spanish international reviews how he has lived in recent months until he made the decision to sign for Brighton. Through exclusive access, you can see how his disembarkation at the Premier Club has been with his family, from an intimate and personal perspective: "Every child likes to play in the Premier League and being able to be here is a dream," explains the former Getafe footballer. The series has been produced by HACHE for Dazn.

Sounds very interesting...hopefully there will be some means of seeing this at some point?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not seen this mentioned elsewhere, but seems tonight at 7:35pm Spanish time on DAZN a new mini-series starts - Cucurella Elijo Mi Destino (I Choose My Destiny).

View attachment 141005

Using automatic translation, the synopsis is: The Spanish international reviews how he has lived in recent months until he made the decision to sign for Brighton. Through exclusive access, you can see how his disembarkation at the Premier Club has been with his family, from an intimate and personal perspective: "Every child likes to play in the Premier League and being able to be here is a dream," explains the former Getafe footballer. The series has been produced by HACHE for Dazn.

Sounds very interesting...hopefully there will be some means of seeing this at some point?
Own reality show. Amazing.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/vide...a-nueva-serie-cucurella-elijo-mi-destino.html

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Me when Flair Hair came over to the NE corner In order to take a corner from Groß

baby-shocked.gif

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Someone started a thread the other day saying they didn’t see any difference between him and March the difference in the two is glaringly obvious. This isn’t a dig at Solly in any way Cucu is an exceptional talent and probably already worth £30m.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Found the first part of the documentary on Spanish dazn. Sadly no bloody subtitles. It has him arriving in Brighton in the first installment.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Found the first part of the documentary on Spanish dazn. Sadly no bloody subtitles. It has him arriving in Brighton in the first installment.

The second part is him, dripping wet, rain-flattened hair booking a one-way ticket back to Spain.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The second part is him, dripping wet, rain-flattened hair booking a one-way ticket back to Spain.

I did think this on Saturday. The fella must be wondering what he has let himself in for weather-wise

The whole Getafe region is apparently quite dry all year round. I hear the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here