Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Map of all English clubs by most potential supporters nearest to club (Brighton is first!)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
We'd have a few more if it wasn't for Crawley.
Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 21.39.15.png

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's fairly obvious given that there is no one else within 40 miles of B&H worth supporting. Apologies to Crawley, whitehawk, Lewes and Worthing but...seriously?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
It's fairly obvious given that there is no one else within 40 miles of B&H worth supporting. Apologies to Crawley, whitehawk, Lewes and Worthing but...seriously?

There's no-one else within 45 miles of Norwich, nor 60 miles of Carlisle United.

It's about population density too.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure I understand the data.

If Birmingham City have 958,598 potential supporters in 2nd place, how come Villa, less than 1.5 miles away, can only have 406,088 and not even in the top 50 ?

Because its all BOLLOCKS? :glare::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hang on. It says on that map that I am a Gillingham supporter. How Very Dare They. I call that a ****ing Liberty. The Dirty *******s.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Fair play to Everton then as they drag in over 10% of their maximum for every home game and a highly commended to Notts Forest

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It still upsets me when kids say they Surport Premership sides in Sussex but never been to a game that's why it so important the club fill the shelf with groups of children from all over Sussex and carry on doing the special offers. Also we need a bigger stadium if these figures are right or safe standing.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It still upsets me when kids say they Surport Premership sides in Sussex but never been to a game that's why it so important the club fill the shelf with groups of children from all over Sussex and carry on doing the special offers. Also we need a bigger stadium if these figures are right or safe standing.
That's down to tv and media and more importantly image...As a kid supporting Liverpool is more trendy and super cool than supporting Brighton.Very sad but true :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here