Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manu

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I’m pretty excited about next week - ten hundred hags couldn’t get his players to work together, Onana isn’t that great, Anthony isn’t playing (not that he is amazing), if I was to put rashford up against fati, id take ansu.

This is wicked.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’m pretty excited about next week - ten hundred hags couldn’t get his players to work together, Onana isn’t that great, Anthony isn’t playing (not that he is amazing), if I was to put rashford up against fati, id take ansu.

This is wicked.
Can I have some of what you're on, please? Just not quite so much ....................................

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
When I saw 'Manu' my brain went 'manu shazbat'

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Thought this was going to be about our ex consistently offside Elvis!
Me too. I remember his debut at wolves.

I also remember PROBE waxing lyrical about Burke and how talented he and his team were. Before Tony sacked the incompetent buffoon.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
8FF1A8F3-2757-43C5-BA3A-514C0B2B2613.jpeg

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Why so confident?
Yes, they have 3/4 first teamers absent but they still have a very strong squad.
The fact that Antony can’t play strengthens them in my opinion. He’s a one trick pony.
Im just excited, got a good feeling!

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023

This is wicked.
I never ever feel that confident about an away game, and certainly not against a side who finished top 4. I’m going, and looking forward to it, but am not optimistic.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Why so confident?
Yes, they have 3/4 first teamers absent but they still have a very strong squad.
The fact that Antony can’t play strengthens them in my opinion. He’s a one trick pony.
They're an utter mess. Very strong at home though, which tempers my confidence but we should go there expecting to perform.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Man Utd have on paper a very strong squad . We are capable of getting a result there but we will need to play very well .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Still going to be a hard game. My United mate is very concerned we are going to turn them over but I am not quite so confident.

We might win.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Still going to be a hard game. My United mate is very concerned we are going to turn them over but I am not quite so confident.

We might win.
I think it's very unkikely we will win. They've lost one game at home in the league in the last year Vs ......us ! They rarely even draw at home. They're pretty much on par with city at home.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I think it's very unkikely we will win. They've lost one game at home in the league in the last year Vs ......us ! They rarely even draw at home. They're pretty much on par with city at home.

We're better than them tho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here