Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mansfield ticket prices

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Latest/0,,10433~1185085,00.html

Mansfield FA Cup Details

The club has announced its arrangements for the FA Cup third round tie against Mansfield Town on Saturday 5th January at Withdean.

Season ticket holders have from Monday 10th to Friday 14th December to book their own seat for this match and should apply by one of the following methods:

* In person at the Ticket Office at 5/6 Queens Road, Brighton BN1 3WA

* By telephone on 01273 776992. Customers should be aware that phone lines will be extremely busy during this period and are strongly advised to use one of the alternative methods

* By post marking the envelope clearly with 'Mansfield' in the top left hand corner, enclosing credit card details including security code or a cheque made payable to 'Brighton and Hove Albion FC' and including a self-addressed stamped envelope

* By fax (01273 749027) including name and account number, row and seat number and credit card details (including security code)

Postal applications will also be accepted from Blue members and Seagulls Club members during this period. These envelopes should be marked "Blue FA" or "Seagulls FA" respectively. Applications will be processed in strict order of date receipt.

North Stand
Adult: £16.00
Senior Citizen: £9.00
Junior: £8.00

North Stand wings
Adult: £16.00
Senior Citizen: £8.00
Junior: £7.00

South Stand centre
Adult: £15.00
Senior Citizen: £8.00
Junior: £7.00

South Stand wings and South East Stand
Senior Citizen: £7.00
Junior: £6.00
Student:£8.00

North East Stand (Family):
Family Ticket 1+1 (U16): £20.00
Family Ticket 1+1 (U10): £16.00

Additional member of Family:
Under-16: £5.00
Under-10: £1.00

Tickets will go on general sale on Tuesday 18th December. Wheelchair users should contact the Ticket Office on 01273 776992 for details of their allocation.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
£8 for students :)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Sending a fax with all my credit card details INCLUDING the CID code.

Marvellous stuff. I shall definitely be doing that...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I shall be getting my ticket in person on Monday. :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£29 for me and two kids - pretty reasonable

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Shame they not on sale tomorrow as i'm going up there, will hand in a postal application with a cheque in there instead then.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would imagine the 90% are unable to buy tickets in person, so you either have to endure hours on the telephone or send all of your details (mothers maiden name, inside leg measurement, security code, days you are on holiday and where you keep the spare key)... Welcome to the 21st century.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If tickets go on general sale Tues 18th Dec , why dont they allow white members to apply by phone on Mon 17th Dec ? I hope the club realises there is a number of Albion fans (non STHs) who live in exile and may want to go to this match.

If tickets go on general sale Tues 18th Dec , why dont they allow white members to apply by phone on Mon 17th Dec ? I hope the club realises there is a number of Albion fans (non STHs) who live in exile and may want to go to this match.

I think you'll get in.....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

A white membership does not get priority over a non-scheme member as stated in the rules.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll have to risk the phone line then, I leave my security code number with nobody.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here