Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mansfield CEO

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed though. She must be filth and shagging all the players as a reward for getting through.

Plenty of 'exposure' in the weeks to come. :clap:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
All these blokes saying she isnt fit, or looks like a man, fancy posting a pic of your model girlfriends then? jesus christ you lot are delusional!!

Always chuckle when I read these threads - Blindingly obvious to me that those who mock are spotty man pigs with little or no chance of pulling without handing over cash up front.....

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
All these blokes saying she isnt fit, or looks like a man, fancy posting a pic of your model girlfriends then? jesus christ you lot are delusional!!

Couldnt have put it better myself. When you look at the majority of our supporters they really wouldn't have to worry about even having the opportunity to turn her down.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed though. She must be filth and shagging all the players as a reward for getting through.

Plenty of 'exposure' in the weeks to come. :clap:

Indeed. I bet she bites and scratches and hurls out a whole load of expletives. I've literally just shuddered.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
carolyn-still-10.jpg

Attachments

• carolyn-still-10.jpg
    carolyn-still-10.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 529

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here