Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mannequins- unusual request

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This is an odd request, it does have an Albion connection, it’s for a display of Albion football shirts. Does anyone have any mannequins on stands that I could borrow for a week or so towards the end of April. Ideally I am after about 30 of them, but if it would be possible to borrow any it would be most appreciated. They need to be adult male torsos, along the lines of the image below.

6f25a29f2cda16c9ee2bf2aed915e512.jpg

TIA

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
This is an odd request, it does have an Albion connection, it’s for a display of Albion football shirts. Does anyone have any mannequins on stands that I could borrow for a week or so towards the end of April. Ideally I am after about 30 of them, but if it would be possible to borrow any it would be most appreciated. They need to be adult male torsos, along the lines of the image below.

TIA

that would look funny if you put shorts on it !

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

TIA

Have you tried the club shop ???

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
If all else fails, you could possibly cut out a load of body shaped pieces of plywood?
Not ideal, but at least you would have enough. :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
If all else fails, you could possibly cut out a load of body shaped pieces of plywood?
Not ideal, but at least you would have enough. :thumbsup:

That’s a good shout, just need to work out what to mount them on as a stand.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Don’t want to seem like a pest, but I’m really hoping someone might be able to help on this.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Don’t want to seem like a pest, but I’m really hoping someone might be able to help on this.

I think I can get you 9. [emoji106]

Will check tomorrow.

They are headless & designed for hoodies or t-shirts and come with a stand that you have to erect.

Jul 7, 2003
As an alternative, could you use the training mannequins teams use for free kick training? Might be some people on here with access to those (or maybe even the club could help).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
As an alternative, could you use the training mannequins teams use for free kick training? Might be some people on here with access to those (or maybe even the club could help).

Good shout, thanks for that suggestion, I am onto it. :thumbsup:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
torso cut out of foamex, with slotted 3rd dimension panels to give the shirts some 'body'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here