Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Manchester Utd v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

Man Utd v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I know we may well get spanked but its sure is a good feeling knowing we can go to top grounds like Anfield, Old Trafford not fearing a defeat every time. We have come a long way when a good percentage of our fanbase have a feeling a win really is up for grabs. Doesnt guarantee a win of course and it all could end in tears but at last we can compete with the big guns.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I think our form is good we have discovered the scoring touch 1-2 to the Albion
This. It must be pay-back time. Hope the Good Guys are up for it.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
0-2. We're gonna be really up for correcting the injustice of the home match. Score an early goal, defend like our lives depend on it the grab a second in the 87th minute as they press for an equaliser. Easiest game to predict so far:)

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
1 all. We lead for a long period and miss a number of chances for a second before Greenwood goes down on the halfway line under a severe cough from Veltman. VAR gives the penalty and the 3 retakes before United get the equalizer 12 mins after the Ref blew for time...

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I had high hopes last season and we got lucky with a 3-1 loss as it could have been 6 or 7. Hope for a win but expect a narrow loss. Would definitely take a draw.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
They may edge us out.

But we have it in our lockers to get a result. Come on lads, I’m going for it. 1-2 to Potters blue and white army. Dunk and Lallana to score.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
We seem to create better chances against the top teams and this time we'll take them. Tross will carry on his scoring streak and grab two with Moder getting a third. Can't see them not scoring so gone for 3-2 to the blues.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Who are they?

:goal: :goal: Away win 0-4, can't do worse than Palace unless Woodwork plays another blinder.

:goal: :goal:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here